Cody Thompson

thisguyissogood

Reaction score
Looking for a different perspective .. Living here in Miami Fl .. Not the best place to get local Seahawks info .. So what's the deal with this player? Is he just camp hype? I hear he's tall with fluid moves and has more than just a passing chance to be the next Doug Baldwin and make it onto the squad as an undrafted player ...

toffee

Reaction score
Not sure if he has Angry's quickness and agility, but he is taller and seems to be real driven .

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
He is 6'2, not a Baldwin type, big play type receiver.

Just watch his Toledo film. He does look impressive. If he doesn't make the roster, I hope he doesn't get snatched up off the practice squad

[youtube]xd0XoVm4_AE[/youtube]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
He reminds me of Russell Wilsons ex wife, has a little bit of Golden Tate in him.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":27e9au5u said:
He reminds me of Russell Wilsons ex wife, has a little bit of Golden Tate in him.

Ok i laughed but stay classy. Lol

nwHawk

Reaction score
Hawk's version of Cooper Kupp...?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
nwHawk":1kb57q44 said:
Hawk's version of Cooper Kupp...?

I was just going to type this exact same thing.

Small school guys that just make plays even though they don't always have the big school measurables.

Unfortunately without preseason it's really hard to know what any of these guys can really do. Hearing good things about Lewis, Robinson, Dallas and Thompson but who really knows. This year's roster cutdown will be a big surprise.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Is this the “earned it but didn’t make the team” selection this year?

There’s always a couple . . . And they get snatched up and actually don’t seem to do much at their next team - usually.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1qzvwn70 said:
Is this the “earned it but didn’t make the team” selection this year?

There’s always a couple . . . And they get snatched up and actually don’t seem to do much at their next team - usually.

Yes, that's the Matthews, Pope, et al group. There are always a couple who make a pre-season splash. But the coaches see every practice, too, and know these highlight-reel moments are a flash-in-the-pan. That's why the players usually don't excel at their next stop.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
He was unlucky to be let go by the Chiefs last year apparently. He was their Kasen Williams.