Christine Michael

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
This is his opportunity. The biggest game of his career.

If he's indeed put his past behind him, not focusing on the team, and running as hard as he can with great vision and lateral movement.

This can be his last shot, or the beginning of a great resurrection of his career.

Ive always been a fan of CMike and hope he has the game of his career and then some in these playoffs, especially with Beast Mode sidelined.

Take the opportunity, don't look back and run though the opponent every time, CMike!

Inspector

Reaction score
Agreed. This is either a huge success for CMike or a tailspin. I'm rooting for him with everything I've got. Especially since Beast is out for this one now.

Go Cmike!

88Hawk

Reaction score
I've loved what I've seen from him since he's been back, but I'm not talking about his actual play, it's his attitude. I remember after one long run someone came up to celebrate with him and he just pushed them away and was like it's not done yet, was great to see the switch to a team mentality.

Inspector

Reaction score
Exactly 88Hawk. I think he always had the ability. He just needed to get his priorities straightened out. He knows how close he was to looking for regular job.

Attitude is everything.

Ozzy

Reaction score
People are making too much of the fumble issue. He could run for 180 fumble once and this place would go nuts. Every rb fumbles. Even Lynch has had a few AR terrible times. He has one fumble in his career. He will have more, the all will. I just want Michael to keep doing what he's doing. Another week of leading the league in yards after contact and playing hard is good enough for me. Give the kid some credit.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think the fumbling is a non-issue in my opinion. In 80 carries between Michael and Brown neither have fumbled yet. That includes games where a majority of thier carries came in the rainy ST Louis game where others had trouble holding on to the ball and against the Cards defense who are one of the best at creating fumbles.

Its going to be cold for everyone, Lynch who has had trouble holding onto the ball in the past, especially high profile games would potentially be more fumble prone if he had played his first game in sub zero temperatures after missing two months of action.

I like how peeps are making a mountian out of a mole hill with Michael and Brown, but blindly think it will be a non issue with Lynch given facts.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":k323i3av said:
Great, now we're guaranteed a C Mike fumble on Sunday. Thanks Pandion.

Why you thanking him, Sac? That's not a good thing... Gawwwd.

rjdriver

Reaction score
That's why I think his long run last week was so special. It wasn't the yardage. He could have got more yardage if he wasn't ferociously grasping the ball with two hands. I thought it was symbolic of his change in attitude. It was one of the most special plays of the year in my opinion, and something we would not have seen early in the year or in years past.

We are seeing things from a lot of players that were absent earlier. I'm looking forward to this ride.

kf3339

Reaction score
rjdriver":2qefnbet said:
That's why I think his long run last week was so special. It wasn't the yardage. He could have got more yardage if he wasn't ferociously grasping the ball with two hands. I thought it was symbolic of his change in attitude. It was one of the most special plays of the year in my opinion, and something we would not have seen early in the year or in years past.

We are seeing things from a lot of players that were absent earlier. I'm looking forward to this ride.

^This.

I see him being very protective of the ball on his runs. You didn't see that his first few years at all.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3swta7ob said:
Great, now we're guaranteed a C Mike fumble on Sunday. Thanks Pandion.

NEWSFLASH: There may be several fumbles on Sunday. I don't see a blowout for either team. The Vikings were missing quite a bit of studs when we played them last. I expect this to be a tough physical game. They won 11 games for a reason. This game comes down Me trusting Russell Wilson over Teddy. Their defense is the real deal and with the cold, we aren't going to March up and down the field like last time.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Christine Michael faced pretty tough run defenses against STL and ARI. Against CLE, the 26th ranked DVOA run defense, he did quite well.

MIN, for all the speed on their defense, is ranked 18th. I see Michael gaining his yards.

marko358

Reaction score
The legend of C-Mike begins tomorrow. We will have an epic playoff run culminating in leading us to a title win.