Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

Rat

Reaction score
So many stud kickers in the league. I wish we had one of them. I know Myers' stats aren't bad, but I wouldn't trust him at all with a 40-yard kick in a game like this.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Damn... KC's line really looks like shit overall. dudes hold just long enough to give mahomes time to find TK and thats it.

ps. people wouldnt "hate" swift if they didnt show here everytime travis... DID HIS JOB lol.

Mizak

Reaction score
Both teams have possession with a chance to score. Hmmmmm.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Big stage. I have my doubts about Purdy being able to handle this one, but we'll see what Shanny schemes up with the chips down.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Creed Humphrey has been genuinely terrible today. These snaps have been consistently terrible.
On that last play, looked like Mahomes missed a TD shot up the middle and I wonder if he sees it if he doesn't have to pick up the snap from his shoelaces.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Damn... KC's line really looks like shit overall. dudes hold just long enough to give mahomes time to find TK and thats it.

ps. people wouldnt "hate" swift if they didnt show here everytime travis... DID HIS JOB lol.
I don't get the hate anyway. She's been on screen for like 10 seconds. They've shown Ice Spice and other celebs just as much.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Wonder

On that last play, looked like Mahomes missed a TD shot up the middle and I wonder if he sees it if he doesn't have to pick up the snap from his shoelaces.
He's absolutely cost the Chiefs points today with those shitty snaps. I couldn't care less about his blocking if he can't get these snaps off cleanly. The QB having to drop his eyes for a half to full second is worse than allowing a pressure up the middle in 2.5 seconds.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Oh yeah him and WR were yelling at each other. Lol if its not Kelce yelling and Andy, its Mahomes yelling at the WR who called him out.

Latest posts