Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Chiefs D looks like they stayed out partying all night. Terrible. 9ers D are attacking and clearly want it more.
They're containing. Trying to make Purdy beat them downfield. They don't want him doing the crap he did against Detroit.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Purdy holds it for 13 seconds, still misses on the throw

Whew

Hits that right after though. Maddening.

Purdy has been pretty damn good today. And this is one of the best defenses in the league.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He'd better be with the pockets he's getting right now.

I know you guys hate him but give him a chance today! I still don’t get the hate. What he’s doing and being the last pick in the draft is a pretty cool story.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Purdy looks pretty medicore so far. I know nerves play a roll but missing open receivers on at least 3 balls I can recall.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I know you guys hate him but give him a chance today! I still don’t get the hate. What he’s doing and being the last pick in the draft is a pretty cool story.
Well he is a 49er....why cheer for him??

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He's a f***** 49er I do not give a shit

Rat

Reaction score
I get the hate, but think the fans who say he's nothing special and just propped by his teammates are delusional. This isn't Jimmy G.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I get the hate, but think the fans who say he's nothing special and just propped by his teammates are delusional. This isn't Jimmy G.

He’s a stud, no clue why people are fighting against it.