Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1208916723035820039[/tweet]

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Wow, we cant catch a break. From a glut of rbs to nothing that fast

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Do you remember the people that wanted to trade Penny earlier this year because we had a stacked backfield? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Dont worry, Schotty has shown he has an incredible ability to adjust to the situation. He will definitely develop an offense around Russell and not require a running game getting 140 yards a game to be successful.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
mistaowen":flqm4mft said:
Dont worry, Schotty has shown he has an incredible ability to adjust to the situation. He will definitely develop an offense around Russell and not require a running game getting 140 yards a game to be successful.
:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

:sarcasm_off:

hawk45

Reaction score
mistaowen":2uoxqey5 said:
Yep that’s a wrap.

Schotty can operate fine with a healthy OL and dominant run game. No other scenario.

Now of course every team is better with those two things but good coaching staffs find a way to get more from their HOF QB and not call asinine plays with their 4th string back.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":37ouaeix said:
Wonder what this means for him next year? That's a serious injury.

Pete said it was believed to be similar to Lano Hill’s so hopefully he’ll recover and be good to go for camp.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Can we just sign Turbin for week 17 and the playoffs? Cut Amadi, put Collier on the IR, I don't really care. It's Hail Mary time, and we might as well put in an effort.

PS if Huntley is on a year-long deal at ARI, then sign him back for more money next year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2gl73wxl said:
Can we just sign Turbin for week 17 and the playoffs? Cut Amadi, put Collier on the IR, I don't really care. It's Hail Mary time, and we might as well put in an effort.

PS if Huntley is on a year-long deal at ARI, then sign him back for more money next year.
Turbin is trash...but if wilson has influence he gets signed. I'd rather go Al Morris....meh doesnt matter at this point.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1ih8vjaz said:

No BS, but I actually wanted the team to resign him last year just so the team wouldn't go through the search for a back up debacle and thought he was a capable backup.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":c69rtgjd said:
ducks41468":c69rtgjd said:
Lol. Is Christine Michael still available?

You mean the guy who acts like he just busted off a 15 yard run when all he did was get back to the line of scrimmage?

We need a guy like that who shows (some) emotion.

Latest posts