Caption this

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
So I throw it over there and if they catch it, everybody pats me on the butt like this....

SuperbOwl

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is so smooth, he does the "Check Please" and stops a taxi all in one motion!

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Man....while some of these responses are funny, we have to do better than to expect Russell to be anything less than professional, and to portray him as a sleazy pick-up artist is nothing short of an insult to what the man stands for. I expect better.

That said,

"Remember to keep your eyes downfield, look off the safety, and hit the deep cross to the cameraman..."

CPHawk

Reaction score
"There is a reason my wife's mouth is so big"

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Knowing Russell it was more like- Mathhew 4:19 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Warning: Standing next to Russell Wilson may result in unintended pregnancy.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
TWIST!

She says: Nice try flyboy, when do I get my shot at beast mode?

Russell with a oh really? face

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
megamanflx1":2c0t82vc said:
Man....while some of these responses are funny, we have to do better than to expect Russell to be anything less than professional, and to portray him as a sleazy pick-up artist is nothing short of an insult to what the man stands for. I expect better.

That said,

"Remember to keep your eyes downfield, look off the safety, and hit the deep cross to the cameraman..."
I had this thought, but this is the internet first and foremost. Rules exist (I've already said too much)