Attachments

• beast.jpg
    beast.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,347

The Radish

Reaction score
this one's easy,,,

My Gawd,,,,another Aros thread.

We've got to get this guy a job and a guitarist.

:les:

SDHawk

Reaction score
In the event of an earthquake, find cover under the strongest structure you can find.

Atradees

Reaction score
Man-of-Steel-Header.jpg

Ruminator

Reaction score
SNDavidson, I rarely comment on art/graphics, but those are quite nice, especially the first cartoonish one because someone actually had to draw/illustrate it whereas the second is primarily applying layers, fills, and effects with an existing photo -- but nicely done too. I don't know whether you did them or someone else but whoever did them, I like, because both scream attitude with a capital A.

Speaking of Lynch, I was just watching the YouTube vid of our trashing of 49ers, and it was a hell of a reminder how integral #24 is to our ability to move those chains. Watching him closely, you really see how he uses not just brute force, but an impressive arsenal of nimbleness, intelligence, and peripheral awareness too.

But you and other rabid Seahawk fans already know that.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Ruminator":1u3hwjb1 said:
SNDavidson, I rarely comment on art/graphics, but those are quite nice, especially the first cartoonish one because someone actually had to draw/illustrate it whereas the second is primarily applying layers, fills, and effects with an existing photo -- but nicely done too. I don't know whether you did them or someone else but whoever did them, I like, because both scream attitude with a capital A.

http://www.deviantart.com/?q=marshawn+lynch

yeah I hadn't seen them before, found them with google, might be the best site I've seen for lynch graphics