Capenter hurt?

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Appreciate the guys who were at camp and saw something to the contrary. I'm thinking now that this was just speculation on Twitter . ...and we all know how much he loves food, so that crowd brought absolutely nothing to the table...pun intended. :p

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I was at training camp and saw the play in question. It was in 1v1 O Line drills. Carp was squared up on someone, and his feet slipped out behind him and he fell forward pretty hard, hitting at least one knee on the ground pretty hard. He got up and did a bit more in that drill, then stopped and stood on the side for the rest of the drills.

He then made a brief appearance with the 2nd team O line in team drills, like for a snap or two, then sat out the rest of practice. I'd estimate he did not participate in about 85% of practice. Hopefully they were just resting him and being cautious.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
wouldn't worry about it you don't cause a serious injury by falling on your knee, that's how you bruise it, you injure it by twisting it. As long as it bent the natural way it should when he fell it should be fine.

Having been to a few days of training camp now it looks like they are cycling guys throught hat might need some rest or have minor tweaks like this and just not pushing them too hard and letting the young guys get the chance to play. IMO it's a good thing, too many injuries this offseason so far for the whole league, would rather play it safe.

CANHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lpmhzr0 said:
CANHawk":3lpmhzr0 said:
People who burn steaks SHOULD be burned at the stake.

Agreed. Wait, you're not one of those people that thinks a medium super-pink steak is burned, are you? Please tell me your motto isn't "If it ain't mooin', I'm booin'!"

I do prefer my steak still twitching and screaming in pain but no, i would not consider what you described to be a burned steak.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":20eh7d7q said:
Just to be clear, I really just love food jokes. I would like to get serious for a moment and state that I also love Carp.

Wait...is that a food joke?? :229031_confused2:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
CANHawk":388cs3hc said:
RolandDeschain":388cs3hc said:
CANHawk":388cs3hc said:
People who burn steaks SHOULD be burned at the stake.

Agreed. Wait, you're not one of those people that thinks a medium super-pink steak is burned, are you? Please tell me your motto isn't "If it ain't mooin', I'm booin'!"

I do prefer my steak still twitching and screaming in pain...
That reminds me of a saying that one of my BILs tells the waiter when he orders a steak.

... "I want my steak so rare that any decent vet could stitch her back together and get her to moo."
:mrgreen:

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Twitter is ruining everything. No player can sit out a day of camp to rest or take a couple plays or a drill off without it being "reported" all over the place. I love the ease of access to information as much as anyone. But there really are no standards for anything anymore.

Seaswab

Reaction score
He didn't practice today either. Predictable development after all the slobbering that he managed to practice 5 days in a row.