Can't stand this guy!

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I wish I never watched that...by posting his video your giving him views he shouldn't have...

pmedic920

Reaction score
Red Beard":mlewydvf said:
pmedic920":mlewydvf said:
I can smell the weed in his room from here. His mouth is so dry, somebody should harvest the cotton. Talking about sophomore slump. I bet he NEVER was a sophomore. Dude needs to get real.

lol, ummm, you made that comment about a black man. Damn dude.

Regardless, I will die laughing if the score is similar to the 2nd Cardinals game last year. Really hoping the Hawks come out and dominate to the point of them tapping out by half time.

I am not racist in anyway. However I didn't even think about somebody else thinking that was a racist comment. My bad, and I apologize in advance to anybody that is offended by my comment. Again this was in no way meant to offend based on race.

Red Beard

Reaction score
pmedic920":e29z0yte said:
Red Beard":e29z0yte said:
pmedic920":e29z0yte said:
I can smell the weed in his room from here. His mouth is so dry, somebody should harvest the cotton. Talking about sophomore slump. I bet he NEVER was a sophomore. Dude needs to get real.

Regardless, I will die laughing if the score is similar to the 2nd Cardinals game last year. Really hoping the Hawks come out and dominate to the point of them tapping out by half time.

I am not racist in anyway. However I didn't even think about somebody else thinking that was a racist comment. My bad, and I apologize in advance to anybody that is offended by my comment. Again this was in no way meant to offend based on race.

Wasn't saying you were racist, just pointing out that the wording looked, questionable. No worries here, lol. Just thought I'd point that out as it might be interpreted in the wrong way.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Wasn't saying you were racist, just pointing out that the wording looked, questionable. No worries here, lol. Just thought I'd point that out as it might be interpreted in the wrong way.[/quote]

I know you didn't say I was. I didn't catch what I said until you pointed it out. It even sounded bad to me. I just stated in another thread, that if my intention is to offend, I will stand by what I have said. In this case I did not mean to offend anybody based on race. My bad, I apologize to everybody. Please forgive me.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
I enjoy the fan melt down videos after a sound thrashing by the Hawks. They're all up and mighty before the game, but somehow that all changes and the excuses start to flow like water. The one exception was a Cowboy fan from last year's beat down. He just came unglued and read the riot act to the Pokes. It was hilarious.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
pmedic920":1c0j4m7y said:
Red Beard":1c0j4m7y said:
pmedic920":1c0j4m7y said:

Nobody who doesn't have their panties in a wad was offended. Your meaning was clear; the guy looks like he has cottonmouth. That's it. I really find all this PC bull so damn tedious.

pmedic920

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":jvh3phrg said:
pmedic920":jvh3phrg said:
Red Beard":jvh3phrg said:
pmedic920 said:

Nobody who doesn't have their panties in a wad was offended. Your meaning was clear; the guy looks like he has cottonmouth. That's it. I really find all this PC bull so damn tedious.

Thank you sir

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
All I can say is he got dealt some good greenery. He can barely keep his eyes open. Cant wait for his page to get blown out of the water after the game.