Calling all Bay Hawks!

Sharkahawkolic

Reaction score
Fellow Bay Hawk fans, I know how you feel, I too live in the smug filth of 49'r nation and at times that rank smell is unbearable. With that in mind, I was wondering if there is a bar in the area where the 12th man gathers to watch the game in a show of solidarity,(I've only lived here a year now.) Anyway, let me know. GO HAWKS!

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sharkahawkolic":3pt37tkw said:
Fellow Bay Hawk fans, I know how you feel, I too live in the smug filth of 49'r nation and at times that rank smell is unbearable. With that in mind, I was wondering if there is a bar in the area where the 12th man gathers to watch the game in a show of solidarity,(I've only lived here a year now.) Anyway, let me know. GO HAWKS!

As far as this weekend goes we're scheduled to get the game on TV.

I usually go to Brennan's in Berkeley. Usually 1 or 2 Hawk fans there. They have Sunday Ticket.

I've heard that McNally's Irish Pub in Rockridge is owned by a Hawks fan. Never been myself, not sure if they have the ticket.

SonomaHawk

Reaction score
Hey- depends on where you are in the bay area.

I'm in Sonoma and will be watching games with a few guys here most weeks.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/norcalseahawkers

Norcal Seahawkers will be putting more meet up locations together.

As far as this weekend goes we're scheduled to get the game on TV.

Basis- where can you get this info?

Basis4day

Reaction score

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah most Hawk fans I know in the Bay Area will be home...cause we actually get the game this week!

BayHawk

Reaction score
McNally's in Rockridge. Owned by a Seahawk fan and the spot where I watched 13 of last year's games. Plenty of Seahawks fans. We had some out-of-towners from Washington show up and buy Skittles to hand out to all of the SF fans.

OP
OP
S

Sharkahawkolic

Reaction score
Hey, thanks everyone. I live in lower pacific heights, so it's hike and a pain to get out of the city. The good news is, as you guys noted, we get THE GAME on tv! I will check out the facebook link, that will be a big help. Go Hawks!

jkitsune

Reaction score
Sharkahawkolic":xpigem36 said:

Hey buddy. Good to know I'm not the only one down here. :) I use a slingbox to watch the games back on home cable, although this week we're getting it local. I don't know of any Hawks bars in the area, but I'm sure there's something in the greater bay area if not in San Francisco proper. Let me know if you find anything good.

Latest posts