Bucs CB Adjei-Barimah Suspended for PEDS

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3ku5vkv0 said:
pacific101":3ku5vkv0 said:
Unless I'm having a senior moment, didn't we just whoop the New England Patriots asses the other day ala no Michael Bennett? Mike is the man, but the Seahawks can play and win without him, he makes winning easier, but we are still dripping with talent on our defense without him. Take Earl, Shead, and Sherman out, and the same thing happens. These guys are big assets, but they only make the task of winning easier.

The Buckaroos have one thing going for them, their QB and their deep threat receiver. I believe we have position backups that are talented enough to keep their pass threat honest, and maybe even exploit it if Winston buys into all this BS about us being defenseless because we have some folks out injured.

The Buckaroos are the ones with no real defense to speak of, our offense is looking pretty damn good right now, Russell and receiving core are gonna have a party on Sunday, and Rawls probably breaks a hundred too.

Our defense is plenty tough enough to put the squeeze on Winston and force him to make lots of mistakes. I predict a hay day of interceptions, sacks, and fumbles.

Seahawks win this one easy.

Go Seahawks !

We won on a 4th down stop on the goal line. Not exactly a "whooping". And that was with Earl and Deshawn.

Having Jeremy "Never makes a play" Lane in place of Shead is worrisome. Not having Thomas roving the middle is really worrisome.

TB will score 24 plus. We need our offense to hang 30.

I agree 100%. Also, when we beat NE the "lungbreaker" was healthy. I am scared to death about Earl's replacement being a huge liability. I hope Rawls has a huge game. Heck, our whole offense is going to be much needed in this one for the win. Other than Britt being dinged up(he is questionable-I think he will play), the offense is our strength this week.