Bucky Brooks says tons of surprises this draft

seabowl

Reaction score

According to Bucky Brooks, he says people should pretty much throw away their mock drafts as he is learning there will be a lot of surprises in this draft. He’s a guy I definitely respect, and has good insight as to what goes on in the inner workings of the NFL.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I don't doubt it! And it all begins just one week from today. It's rather mystifying, incidentally, that the .net posting activity discussing this year's draft has only been a scarce million or so posts per day.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think one surprise is Wilson going #2 over a QB or Anderson. I just have a feeling its a possibility.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
I don't know who this guy is, but it's one of the first mocks I've seen that make sense. None of these QBs are all that great. Even Bryce Young -- the consensus favorite -- is slighter than Kyler Murray or RW coming out. He's not going to be playing behind Alabama's line anymore and he's gonna get broke...

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think one surprise is Wilson going #2 over a QB or Anderson. I just have a feeling its a possibility.
I see the Cardinals making Cardinals type moves.

Meaning, I will not be surprised if they do something Arizona would do and I end up laughing at them.

Me: *laughing uncontrollably at the Cardinals every year*

CactusJack

Reaction score
I see the Cardinals making Cardinals type moves.

Meaning, I will not be surprised if they do something Arizona would do and I end up laughing at them.

Me: *laughing uncontrollably at the Cardinals every year*
The rumor is that Arizona has Tyree ranked higher than Anderson on their board.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Just for grins, if Anderson and Carter are both there at five, and you've decided DL is your pick, which one do you choose?

CactusJack

Reaction score
Just for grins, if Anderson and Carter are both there at five, and you've decided DL is your pick, which one do you choose?
I'm good with either. Carter is the better player. But Anderson will likely end up being the pick in that scenario.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm good with either. Carter is the better player. But Anderson will likely end up being the pick in that scenario.
Its a good question. Carter is the more talented player but Anderson loves football and while I don't think he will be an elite edge guy he will be a good 8-10 sack guy. Carter could be the next closest thing to Aaron Donald or a complete bust and that scares me.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Its a good question. Carter is the more talented player but Anderson loves football and while I don't think he will be an elite edge guy he will be a good 8-10 sack guy. Carter could be the next closest thing to Aaron Donald or a complete bust and that scares me.
Unless he crashes an ATV. I see Carter's floor being Chris Jones. Jeffery Simmons is the closest comparison that I've seen. He's built different than Donald. Regardless, he'll be one of the better DT's in the league. Very impactful.

Anderson will be good, but not great. He'll flirt with being a double digit sack guy. But will probably underwhelm based on his college production & hype.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Biggest surprise of the Draft...Carter tools out on stage in an ATV to get his #5 Seahawks Jersey from the Commish.

vonstout

Reaction score
There’s little consensus after the top half of the first round because supposedly, there are only about 18 guys with first round grades. That will lead to a lot of surprises

Latest posts