Brian Billick

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Did I hear this right? Rich Eisan on NFL Network said Billick is the brother-in-law of Falcons head coach Mike Smith? How can he be unbiased doing commentary for the game?

Rainger

Reaction score
Would not matter, Billick has never said good things about the Hawks. His picks, his power rankings and all of his commentary is never flatering or positive about the hawks.

All this will do is add to it. Get ready for blather.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm just glad to be able to see the game from home.

But through the years I've found Billick not bad in his commentary. He's normally informed, accurate. I agree he says things we don't like, but hell they all do at one time or another.

For all this bitching it sounds like you want Mike Martz back.

Is there anyone here that can ignore what people say and just watch the game and make your own decisions? Seems unlikely.

:141847_bnono:

DohBoy

Reaction score
Turn the volume all the way down on your TV and tune in Steve Raible on the radio. Been doing it for a few seasons; Warren Moon is almost tolerable now.

DohBoy

Rainger

Reaction score
DohBoy":2yod9lcy said:
Turn the volume all the way down on your TV and tune in Steve Raible on the radio. Been doing it for a few seasons; Warren Moon is almost tolerable now.

DohBoy
I have done that in the past but up here they have got the radio call a full 2 or 3 sec behind the tv. So I have already seen the play before i get to hear it. and that just bugs me. I can handle hearing it before I see it but not the other way around.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Believe it or not, Billick was on Mike and Mike radio earlier this week, and he said its unfair that the Seahawks have to travel for this game at what is essentially at 10 am start time. And that we are the only team in playoffs that has to do that.

With that said, he will be a Falcons homer today.

Seaswab

Reaction score
The same Brian billick that had us ranked 26 before the season

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Billick is not biased when calling Falcons games. He actually rips them pretty good. Mind you, Smith is the man doing mattress gymnastics with Billick's sister. And if you find him to bias, turn down the tv. Thats what I do anytime Collinsworth calls a game.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
FOGHORN":dw1w53kt said:
Billick is not biased when calling Falcons games. He actually rips them pretty good. Mind you, Smith is the man doing mattress gymnastics with Billick's sister. And if you find him to bias, turn down the tv. Thats what I do anytime Collinsworth calls a game.

Actually I think they both married a woman from the same family (each married the other's sister in law.)

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
He actually isn't a Falcons homer, he's said bad things about us too. He's surprisingly informed. Don't be shocked when he's giving you props.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
rainger":az8hd86n said:
DohBoy":az8hd86n said:

DohBoy
I have done that in the past but up here they have got the radio call a full 2 or 3 sec behind the tv. So I have already seen the play before i get to hear it. and that just bugs me. I can handle hearing it before I see it but not the other way around.

DVR is your friend. Hit that pause button and sync it up.

Mase

Reaction score
-- Relax guys, Billick is a pretty good color guy. Just because he picks against our team or does not have the same level of optimism about them that you do, does not mean he is a biased hack. He was an offensive coach at heart, he will love on guys like Jones, White and even Lynch. So he thinks the Falcons are better, good for him. I think we are, but I could comment on a game and not sound biased at all......HAHAHA, no I couidn't, but HE can. Anything beats listening to Phil Simms.

Mase