Breno's Return

nsport

Reaction score
I'm beginning to get a bit concerned - just received a text from Seahawks.com that Giacomini is listed as out again. Anyone have any news on the progress of his knee? I assumed his procedure was a couple weeks - what is taking so long?

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
From what I've heard, he's had swelling issues. Had some fluid drained less than two weeks ago.

The talking heads on the radio think that Okung is closer to coming back then Breno.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Makes me wonder why we didn't swing a deal for Monroe back when the Jags were ready to trade him for half a half-eaten sandwich.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
nsport":30n9v2n2 said:
I'm beginning to get a bit concerned - just received a text from Seahawks.com that Giacomini is listed as out again. Anyone have any news on the progress of his knee? I assumed his procedure was a couple weeks - what is taking so long?

Heard La confora (i think) on the radio last week, say it could be another month from the looks of it. no link, just radio talk.

ivotuk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":urcmon4e said:
Makes me wonder why we didn't swing a deal for Monroe back when the Jags were ready to trade him for half a half-eaten sandwich.

I'm pretty sure they would lhave been interested but doubt we had the cap space.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Pete said at the end of last week that Breno had a setback and they weren't really sure when he'd get back. Let him rest another month and get him ready for New Orleans and San Francisco in my opinion.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Gotta see the bright side in these things. Bowie is getting significant experience and our near future schedule doesn't look too ominous. We can never have too much quality depth on the O-line and we're growing some of that now.

OP
OP
nsport

nsport

Reaction score
After watching this game, our OT situation is dire... Okung and Giacomini are needed desperately. Granted, the STL Rams have some great young players, this could definitely be improved!

Latest posts