BREAKING NEWS: Chris Myers and Tim Ryan on Sunday

Cartire

Reaction score
Dude, Im stupid happy about this. I already hate Moving the Chains without Tim Ryan.

OP
OP
Y

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
If they want us to have the same announcers every week, my suggestion is a simulcast of Raible and Moon.

OP
OP
Y

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
Largent80":2nrvgqwu said:
wasn't there a 10 page thread about this 2 weeks ago?

Possibly, but I wasn't here two weeks ago and I'm not going through two weeks of threads.

Cartire

Reaction score
Largent80":3egfdo85 said:

It was about that lucious beard and nothing else. If anyone spoke of anything else Tim Ryan, they had not yet seen its glory.

OP
OP
Y

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
Largent80":h1238nvt said:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70507

Wow, that was so hard to find.

I'm so sorry that you were inconvenienced. God I missed this board.

Cartire

Reaction score
Yakima Hawkster":2vg5eswm said:
Largent80":2vg5eswm said:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70507

Wow, that was so hard to find.

I'm so sorry that you were inconvenienced. God I missed this board.

Dont mind him. He grumpy ever since he lost out on his 75-1 superbowl odds. :roll:

grizbob

Reaction score
Largent80":36mzfjny said:

At your age you're going to sit there and pretend you can remember back that far :shock: :mrgreen:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yakima Hawkster":30ecygmk said:
I actually have no particular issue with Meyers and Ryan. Just wish we had some variety.

I'm the opposite. I like having a crew that gets develop a little insight into our team. The alternative is having to listen to Phil Simms spend 3 hours reminding us that he played with Lawrence Taylor or listening to some clown like Billick ramble on and on about how Russell wilson is at his most efficient outside the pocket because he can't see over linemen or spending the first half trying to figure out who half the players on our team are and how to pronounce their names. Remember a few years ago the epic struggle he had trying to properly pronounce Obomanu? Obama-new? Obobabanu? Obobabobo? I got it! O-ba-MA-nu; Dave O-ba-MA-nu.

:34853_doh:

No, I like having the same guys call a few games, developing some framiliarity with our guys and gaining some actual insight into what they're trying to do. If they rotate through announcers, we'll get clown after clown spouting "read option! read option! read option! Sherman talks a lot! read option! read option!"

Throwdown

Reaction score
Honestly as long as we don't get that schmuck Martz when we play the Rams, or any other game, I'll be golden this season.

Latest posts