Bobby Wagner

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Yeah. IIRC he got hammered one play early and just kicked into gear after that. Overall he was dominate and all over the place on the field. Really nice game by him.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Johnny":2reen52p said:
Stud!..... He has been since he was drafted.

I thought he was tardy on a few of the early successful runs, but then he stepped his game up.

the ditch

Reaction score
I've really liked Wagner's play personally , I have a game worn from his rookie year I'm a stickler for defensive play and sort of a hipster but it's nice to see him get recognition

SNDavidson

Reaction score
So satisfying watching him annihilate those screens along with all the other linebackers and linemen. That was glorious, those specifically in their offense drive other teams and their fans absolutely crazy and we destroyed every single one, in both games.

Axx

Reaction score
Wagner may not defend the run as well as Luke, but he more than makes up with it with his coverage skills.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I was at the game, what did he do to get a personal foul? he's rarely flagged.

drdiags

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1i8v5904 said:
I was at the game, what did he do to get a personal foul? he's rarely flagged.

I think he may have said something to the ref while arguing about the down by contact fumble recovery disupte. He was pretty heated.

OrFan

Reaction score
So much better than the heater. I liked Hawethorne, don't get me wrong here, but Wagner is better in all phases. He is so much fun to watch!

Latest posts