Bobby Wagner

SNDavidson

Reaction score
That's when you can tell a coach is just no longer being bought into, it's just as much leadership. I'll always be thankful for PC and what he stands for, he's not done being a leader, but he needs to pass the reigns. He will, he just will have to be told, because as someone said, leaders don't quit.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bobby is fine in most situations. He’s still a great run defender, QB of the defense, and tackler. Problem is this division has two of the best play callers in the NFL and know his speed is gone, so when they get him stuck in passing situations he gets picked on. Something this offensive coaching staff does none of. He should really be limited to blitzing and some underneath stuff and let Jamal or Love handle the middle on third downs but they also can’t cover. So this defense gives up endless big plays.

Polk738

Reaction score
Bobby will forever be a legend with this team, I'll still never forget him going step for step with Randall Cobb all the way to the endzone to break up a pass but that was a long time ago, but he just seems outmatched in coverage these days which just depresses the hell out of me considering everything he's given to this organization.

Latest posts