Bobby Wagner "Probably Won't Play" on Sunday

therealsm

Reaction score
Well, crap

5a8e7aju.jpg

Go Hawks

JCBRAVE

Reaction score
Maybe Chris Johnson can run freely now, I know Wagner to be a fierce sideline to sideline LB, good news for the Titans. Any chance Red Bryant's giant ass gets hurt somehow between now and Sunday?

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
We'll be fine. The Titans are a formidable opponent but we'll win this game easily; especially coming off of a heartbreaking loss. Bobby Wagner needs to get completely healthy.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about this Sunday. The Titans are without their starting quarterback and we'll have the 12th man on our side. Hopefully Wagner will be ready for next Thursday night in Arizona. We'll need all hands on board for that one.

But at some point, we need to make some net gains in our getting everybody back. It seems like we get one player back then lose two.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'd be worried if Irvin wasn't back yet, but he is and KJ will do just fine at MLB.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":5t3ahg3j said:
Hawk Strap":5t3ahg3j said:
Who takes KJs spot on the outside?

I think Malcom Smith to WLB and Irvin sees more snaps at SAM

Makes sense. No worries. Big difference is Clem is back and can control the edge, likewise Red or Bennett opposite and Mebane has been kicking ass up the middle.

Our LBs are good at getting the stats, but the DLineman are always first to the running back.

They remind me of the Sholtz-Gaines-Butler combo of yesteryear. DLine does the work and they clean up the stats.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3rhqkcmd said:
Missing_Clink":3rhqkcmd said:
Hawk Strap":3rhqkcmd said:
Who takes KJs spot on the outside?

I think Malcom Smith to WLB and Irvin sees more snaps at SAM

Makes sense. No worries. Big difference is Clem is back and can control the edge, likewise Red or Bennett opposite and Mebane has been kicking ass up the middle.

Our LBs are good at getting the stats, but the DLineman are always first to the running back.

They remind me of the Sholtz-Gaines-Butler combo of yesteryear. DLine does the work and they clean up the stats.

The depth chart had Mike Morgan listed at back up to KJ. Whatever that means.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Who is this Brady Henderson, and can we trust him?

Shouldn't be a big hit regardless against this Titans offense. This one's going to be a blowout.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":mv8o7zsq said:
The ninners won without Patrick Willis. We should be able to do the same.

We've already won 4 games this season without Patrick Willis. :grin:

drdiags

Reaction score
JCBRAVE":2no81die said:
Maybe Chris Johnson can run freely now, I know Wagner to be a fierce sideline to sideline LB, good news for the Titans. Any chance Red Bryant's giant ass gets hurt somehow between now and Sunday?

Big Red is good to go. We also got back our rookie DT Jordan Hill, though his attributes for pass rush is what you hear from the coach about. McDaniel took over for Branch this year, but for the most part the DL was modified to add pass rush. They held up fine against the 9ers, Colts and Texans against the rush, for the most part.

Not sure about Titans. Would hate to see CJ go off on the Seahawks but I would imagine Munchak is going to emphasize the run this week. Fitzpatrick should be able to handle the full offense but I am running the ball if I am the Titans and see how well Seattle's front line holds up.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
who was the guy that played MLB for us in preseason that we cut? was it Bradford? he must be on another team??

Latest posts