Bob Condotta on NFLN

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
That was actually one of the more entertaining talking head videos I've seen so far. Good for Condotta for having the Seahawks back.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Gronkowski is unstoppable, Brady is unstoppable, and The dropoff from Wilson to Tavaris Jackson wouldn't be that noticeable. Ok then...

gowazzu02

Reaction score
iigakusei":2a5mifja said:
Gronkowski is unstoppable, Brady is unstoppable, and The dropoff from Wilson to Tavaris Jackson wouldn't be that noticeable. Ok then...

yeah I spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any when I heard that.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
It's crazy how arrogant the media from the East Coast is, it's like they have never watched us play.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
iigakusei":22ghprqd said:

Gives us some insight into why all these knucklehead Pat's fans are coming into here puking up the same nonsense.

Must be crap they're recycling from their local homer stations.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
wow ... ole Scalapini over there in bean town doesn't think we have much of a chance against shady Brady.

Barthawk

Reaction score
they take a guy who gets his paycheck from the Patriots to have a debate with a guy from Seattle who writes for the paper.. not exactly going to encourage an unbiased debate. Poor choice by NFLN

Greenhell

Reaction score
Pats fans act like they've had numerous undefeated seasons with 10+ SB trophies. This isn't Madden the video game. Pats fans 'bout to get a cold hard smack of reality on Sunday.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
iigakusei":ggxkrsyt said:

Guy is a real homer..

Funny, only thing any team, every time..

Hawks haven't seen any body like Gronk
Hawks have never seen an offense like ours.. blah blah blah..

Ok then.

I really wonder if some of those guys, ever consider, that the Patriots have never seen a defense like this before.

In fact, the Patriots not seening a defense like this before is probably closer to the truth than the Hawks never seening an offense like that before.. Seems like only a year ago we crushed the once in a generation offense.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2lh0hgo6 said:
iigakusei":2lh0hgo6 said:

yeah I spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any when I heard that.

When he said that, I hit the Pause button. Wow. :shock:

Smellyman

Reaction score
lsheldon":jejy9jd8 said:
Patriots.com writer, of course he's going to defend his team.

sure, but he doesn't need to go full stupid like the TJack quote

HawkinSinCity

Reaction score
"Brady is more focused and back to himself, playing like the Tom of old....." Weren't they saying the same thing about Peyton Manning last year? Eye of the tiger and the Seahawks should be concerned, blah, blah..... just sayin....
Same old song and dance. The Pats are NOT gonna be last year's Bronco's; but the 'Hawks just gotta show up and play both sides of the ball.

HansGruber

Reaction score
"There's no major dropoff from Russell Wilson to Tarvaris Jackson."

OK, thanks for letting us know you don't have a single clue what you're talking about. Like, you have seriously never even watched a non-Patriots football game in your life.

Yeah, we heard all this same crap last Superbowl. All those Broncos receivers were going to have a heyday.

Welker was going to be too fast and shifty for us (a la Edelman),
Julius Thomas was 6'5" and used his physicality to ruin teams, had a great year, would be too much to handle.
Peyton Manning was playing like a man possessed.

Blah blah blah...

The Julius Thomas one was best. Dude is 6'5" and 260lbs. Gronk is 6'6" and 265lbs. Kam opened the game by knocking Julius Thomas into the 1970's. Then kept hitting him all day. Last I checked, Julius Thomas didn't do a goddam thing against our backup LB's and Bam Bam.

I love the cockiness from NE. They think because they beat some second-rate garbage defenses in the playoffs that they have this in the bag. I love it. I guess they forgot how they were just completely curb-stomped by Buffalo a few weeks ago and that defense, while good, is not even near the same level as Seattle.

Keep talkin' NE. We love it. I know we won't hear a word from y'all when the game is over. This is the same team that printed up 19-0 t-shirts and trademarked the logo before they even played their last Superbowl. I guess they haven't learned. They will soon.

Latest posts