Blue Pride Waiting List

zelter

Reaction score
Wow the Season Ticket list must have filled up quickly
My sign up date was Oct 28 and I was just under 300 on the waiting list (Oct 12th signups got the last tickets
I hope 1% decide not to renew next year -which would be about 500 tickets - We shall see
I had high hopes in the spring and did not make it when all the existing holders grabbed more
But I have my Card now and hope some single games come available during the season

TheHawkster

Reaction score
98% season ticket holder retention in the spring.
You'll get in unless something really good happens!

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
I signed on in December and am roughly 2800 on the list.....Until then I will pay dearly to go via Craigslist or Stubhub, etc...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
*NOTE TO ANYONE ON THE WAIT LIST WHO WANTS SEASON TICKETS*

If you get on the waiting list, only to have them get to your name after a down season, STILL GET THE DANG TICKETS!!!

Do you remember how big the wait list was after the SB year? It was massive. And then a few seasons later after the team regressed and went through the Mora year, the list was gone. MANY a fan got their opportunity and passed on it. And where are they now? BACK ON THE DAMNED LIST!

You don't get anywhere being a bandwagon fan. I've had season tickets for 16 years now, going back to the Kingdome with my Dad. I've attended some pretty crappy Seahawks games over that period of time. But I've also been to a every single playoff game we've hosted in that period of time, including the NFC championship game against Carolina. And I currently have season tickets in this crazy high demand season. And guess how much my entire season of 10 games costs me? $480. That's what some people are paying to see one or two games right now.

LOYALTY PAYS. You wanna be a fairweather fan jumping on the wait list whenever the team gets really good, be my guest. Enjoy sitting around and waiting, then paying out the nose. ;)

nsport

Reaction score
SeaTown81":31oscobn said:
*NOTE TO ANYONE ON THE WAIT LIST WHO WANTS SEASON TICKETS*

If you get on the waiting list, only to have them get to your name after a down season, STILL GET THE DANG TICKETS!!!

Do you remember how big the wait list was after the SB year? It was massive. And then a few seasons later after the team regressed and went through the Mora year, the list was gone. MANY a fan got their opportunity and passed on it. And where are they now? BACK ON THE DAMNED LIST!

You don't get anywhere being a bandwagon fan. I've had season tickets for 16 years now, going back to the Kingdome with my Dad. I've attended some pretty crappy Seahawks games over that period of time. But I've also been to a every single playoff game we've hosted in that period of time, including the NFC championship game against Carolina. And I currently have season tickets in this crazy high demand season. And guess how much my entire season of 10 games costs me? $480. That's what some people are paying to see one or two games right now.

LOYALTY PAYS. You wanna be a fairweather fan jumping on the wait list whenever the team gets really good, be my guest. Enjoy sitting around and waiting, then paying out the nose. ;)

Well said!

Canuckhead

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Vancouver BC fan here, I am a long time reader and lifetime Seahawks fan but first time poster here.
I thought I would share my ticket buying experience this year. I would encourage people to keep hounding their ticket agent as I was also on the list in Dec and was still able to get 2 seasons tickets in late June and am super stoked! They are a few seats apart in the same row but persistence definitely paid off for me. It may be too late this year but something to keep in mind for next spring anyways. Otherwise I completely agree with everything the above posters have said, you should be in for the long haul.
Looking forward to many trips down the I-5 (not so much the border)!

OP
OP
zelter

zelter

Reaction score
Designtime - you should have received your Blue Pride card in the mail last week - On the front bottom right corner shows the waiting list numbers you are

Designtime

Reaction score
Thanks Zelter. I never noticed. The giant numbers on it make me sad.

cacksman

Reaction score
Seems weird that the # on your card is where you are on the wait list. Are they just going to send you a different card for every year, when you move up the list?

Latest posts