5c7955c426289869af78999d-750-563.jpg

He's pretty much the real life Lex Luthor

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2qtyyc7q said:
I'd be fine with Bezos he has Amazon here in Seattle and it seems very unlikely he would be interested in moving the team. He also has deep pockets and I've heard nothing but rank speculation from those that say he's unsuitable. He has many wealthy friends anyone with the cash to buy the Seahawks will have friends that some won't like. That's the way it is when dealing with the uber rich. We could do far worse than Bezos.

You obviously have not paid attention to ego driven owners in the league, they screw up just about5 everything they touch.

If he wants a team let him buy the Redskins since he is setting up shop there anyway and he and his buddies can buy elections in DC then.

Chances are he would try to extort Seattle like Behring as he tried to do with his Warehouse build and threaten to move to San Diego or St Louis.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3ky507pz said:
Northwest Seahawk":3ky507pz said:
I'd be fine with Bezos he has Amazon here in Seattle and it seems very unlikely he would be interested in moving the team. He also has deep pockets and I've heard nothing but rank speculation from those that say he's unsuitable. He has many wealthy friends anyone with the cash to buy the Seahawks will have friends that some won't like. That's the way it is when dealing with the uber rich. We could do far worse than Bezos.

You obviously have not paid attention to ego driven owners in the league, they screw up just about5 everything they touch.

If he wants a team let him buy the Redskins since he is setting up shop there anyway and he and his buddies can buy elections in DC then.

Your not going to find an owner that isn't dirty in some way . Paul Allen was an exception I do believe he was genuinely a good person. Hopefully Jody won't sell. I agree he's just another rich man with rich man politics you want to change that vote for Sanders.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":38bxefok said:
chris98251":38bxefok said:
Northwest Seahawk":38bxefok said:

Your not going to find an owner that isn't dirty in some way . Paul Allen was an exception I do believe he was genuinely a good person. Hopefully Jody won't sell. I agree he's just another rich man with rich man politics you want to change that vote for Sanders.

We have had pretty good luck with the Nordstrom's and Paul. Neither of them could be considered dirty, we know about Used Car salesmen Behring.

sutz

Reaction score
Nordstroms and Paul had local connections. Behring, not so much. Bezos either, I suspect.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":3ugyim3v said:
Nordstroms and Paul had local connections. Behring, not so much. Bezos either, I suspect.

Born in New Mexico and Raised in Houston.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2a6yxodk said:
Northwest Seahawk":2a6yxodk said:
chris98251":2a6yxodk said:
Northwest Seahawk":2a6yxodk said:

We have had pretty good luck with the Nordstrom's and Paul. Neither of them could be considered dirty, we know about Used Car salesmen Behring.

Yes we have had good owners i'd like to keep it that way Bezos doesn't fit that mold agreed . Maybe there's someone out there that's suitable I don't know and honestly it's a fools errand to worry about this. Jody is going to do whatever she and her advisors thinks is best

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":125g0e8e said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...edly-interested-in-owning-nfl-team/ar-BBWyePS

Yes it's Larry Brown Sports but have seen another link with same story, he is Buddy Buddy with Snyder and is moving to DC, I really don't like this idea, someone who meddles with stuff and tried to buy an election here also just recently. The Money is great but at what cost to the Culture they have built.
With Seattlites re-electing Commie Sawant, it's too bad Amazon wasn't able to buy the election. For the record, I'm not siding with Amazon...I'm anti-extremist political mindsets.

Vesuve

Reaction score
chris98251":pv3r6e1b said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...edly-interested-in-owning-nfl-team/ar-BBWyePS

Yes it's Larry Brown Sports but have seen another link with same story, he is Buddy Buddy with Snyder and is moving to DC, I really don't like this idea, someone who meddles with stuff and tried to buy an election here also just recently. The Money is great but at what cost to the Culture they have built.

How do you know he is buddy-buddy with Snyder (who sux)?

Is the team for sale in the near future?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Vesuve":v68g8qht said:
chris98251":v68g8qht said:

How do you know he is buddy-buddy with Snyder (who sux)?

Is the team for sale in the near future?

It was in one of the articles.

soxhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":35ucm6l4 said:
chris98251":35ucm6l4 said:

With Seattlites re-electing Commie Sawant, it's too bad Amazon wasn't able to buy the election. For the record, I'm not siding with Amazon...I'm anti-extremist political mindsets.

LOL so true. She is determined to take any fun out of Seattle.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The ownership right now is good. Selling to Bezos might not be bad at all, but new ownership increases the likelihood of big change(s) which can bad. Or good.

But everything is good right now. The stadium, the uniforms, the coaching staff (well most of them), etc. So there is really nothing of desire that we could hope for with a new owner that makes the potential risks worth it.

knownone

Reaction score
I hate the idea of having Bezos as the face of our franchise.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Dan Snyder donated $1 million to Donald J's inauguration. Bezo's own the WaPo. They're supposed to be good buddies?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
sc85sis":1l6c2rva said:
Never say never, but I’d be shocked if Jody sold the team. She apparently was one of the people who convinced Paul to buy the Hawks in the first place.
If Jody is a fan of Seattle sports history, she’ll know if a team gets sold, it may not end well for that former owner in Seattle.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Seahawks have a 30-year lease with the city. Judy has already said she doesn't plan to sell. Bezos is only a monster to the Kshama Sawants trying to run Amazon out of Seattle for some weird reason.

Much Ado about nothing. And I will never understand people's hatred for bezos considering what he's done for Seattle. It's just ignorance. People hate success. Always been that way, always will.

Maulbert

Reaction score
HansGruber":35abzhjr said:
Seahawks have a 30-year lease with the city. Judy has already said she doesn't plan to sell. Bezos is only a monster to the Kshama Sawants trying to run Amazon out of Seattle for some weird reason.

Much Ado about nothing. And I will never understand people's hatred for bezos considering what he's done for Seattle. It's just ignorance. People hate success. Always been that way, always will.
I've got nothing against Bezos, I hate Sawant, but I don't want him buying the Seahawks. I don't want a non-native owner again.

Latest posts