Bezos looking at Seahawks?

chris98251

Reaction score
OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Yes I heard that as well, but this is a guy that believes buying what he wants is the solution, he may overpay just to have a team to feed an ego.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
I can only hope that Jody feels that what his vision is isn't what Pauls was and says no.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Never say never, but I’d be shocked if Jody sold the team. She apparently was one of the people who convinced Paul to buy the Hawks in the first place.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":2kak4um2 said:
I can only hope that Jody feels that what his vision is isn't what Pauls was and says no.

What would be wrong with Bezos?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1b4nk0fx said:
chris98251":1b4nk0fx said:

Yeah, I don't get it. He's never owned a sports team before. Who is to say he won't be completely hands off and let the football people make football decisions just like Paul did? No one knows.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2nt3xkmo said:
chris98251":2nt3xkmo said:

Someone that has close ties with Daniel Snyder can't be good, second he tried to extort the city of Seattle to cater to his company after they already did in giving breaks but he wanted more, so now he wants to move a large portion somewhere else, third he just tried to buy an election result.

He has come off as arrogant as Snyder, Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban type personality to me. Cant see good coming from this, we would have the next Jed York here or Ken Behring, it was his problem also.

Bezos is not from here either, another caveat about who should own the Seattle, he wanted to have someone with ties here, Bezos does not.

Chawker

Reaction score
In honor of Paul Allen we need a sale clause that mandates that the Seahawks remain FOREVER in the State of Washington. :2thumbs:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I don't know why people are obsessed with Jody Allen. The only thing she has is the Allen last name, she is not Paul. She doesn't have the same resources at her disposal nor do we know much about how she would run the organization. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Seahawks sold, not one bit -- especially when it comes to funding Allen's pet projects.

massari

Reaction score
I trust him

5c7955c426289869af78999d-750-563.jpg

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Does he have any loyalty to Seattle.. no..he wouldn't have an issue moving them.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2x17ge8b said:
The last thing I want to see is Bezos buying the Hawks and Amazon's logo on their jerseys.

You should buy them then... Save us all!

Or it's just the Seahawks. As long as they stay in Seattle, they're ours.

Slick

Reaction score
Consider this: CenturyLink is almost 20 years old. If we get a different owner (especially a shitheel ego tripper) you know they'll start banging the drum about CLink being outdated, too small, lacks "fan experience", blah blah blah.

Don't think that woudl happen? Jerryworld and that monstrosity in LA are setting a new bar for stadiums. Here's to hoping sound ownership will continue and the CLink will remain in service for decades to come.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'd be fine with Bezos he has Amazon here in Seattle and it seems very unlikely he would be interested in moving the team. He also has deep pockets and I've heard nothing but rank speculation from those that say he's unsuitable. He has many wealthy friends anyone with the cash to buy the Seahawks will have friends that some won't like. That's the way it is when dealing with the uber rich. We could do far worse than Bezos.

Latest posts