Bevell just has a terrible offensive mind

mrt144

Reaction score
marko358":jjxfqzck said:
It's too bad the Seattle media is so soft. Can you imagine the line of questioning in press conferences if this crap offense were in Philly or NY? Bevell might have just flat out resigned by now.

I don't know, the Eagles and the Jets have done exactly what? ;) Coughlin has been an institution through thick and thin.

marko358

Reaction score
mrt144":2j41xq3o said:
marko358":2j41xq3o said:
It's too bad the Seattle media is so soft. Can you imagine the line of questioning in press conferences if this crap offense were in Philly or NY? Bevell might have just flat out resigned by now.

I don't know, the Eagles and the Jets have done exactly what? ;) Coughlin has been an institution through thick and thin.

True but every time I hear one of our press conferences and listen to the softball questions, I wish I could dial in and ask what we're all thinking.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Someone please, come advocate for Bevell. Siouxhawk? Isn't he your favorite? He just handed an ~$11M running back the ball eight times in a must-win, divisional game. Eight times total despite a 5.3 YPC average.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rideaducati":62i6fclz said:
........Bevell is to blame because the World knows the mistake be made and he has not manned up or even admitted a mistake was made and has sat back and watched Pete and Russell take all the blame while EVERY player on the team blames him. Bevell then stands in front of the team and holds them accountable on a daily basis. No player can respect that kind of man.
I'm posting this every chance I get cuz this along with players getting paid and losing their fire is the biggest problem with this team this year IMO. And this is on Pete for not forcing Bevell to man up or resign.