Best off season signing: Jarran Reed

toffee

Reaction score
Reed is the best off season FA signing!! Up to this point, none of the other off season FA acquisitions even came close. And Reed is playing a position, NT, that he hasn't played for awhile.

Need to control his snap counts though, Reed is getting on age.

Last edited:

Boohman14

Reaction score
Reed was a difference maker today. Dalton was playing well but Reed was able to get into the backfield and make some impactful plays at key moments. Reed is looking like a All pro so far this year.

BASF

Reaction score
I was so pissed when we let him go the first time
We didn't let him go. We offered to restructure him for more money than he took to go to the Chiefs because he thought he was losing money in the restructure. He didn't understand the numbers, and thought we were disrespecting him. Plus, he wanted to go play with his buddy Frank Clark.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
When will Mone ready? Reed is taking too much snaps for a long season

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I do like the Julian Love signing, i just don't think he'd been put in the best position to succeed tbh.

He's a safety, what position other than safety would you like him to be in?

As far as Reed, he's playing way better than the dude making over double his salary next to him. Just hope he can stay healthy, that's always the worry with older lineman. Wearing down as the season goes along.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
He's a safety, what position other than safety would you like him to be in?

As far as Reed, he's playing way better than the dude making over double his salary next to him. Just hope he can stay healthy, that's always the worry with older lineman. Wearing down as the season goes along.
We really need to limit his snap counts, injury or even running out of gas.

knownone

Reaction score
Don't sleep on Mario Edwards. He's our most disruptive interior pass rusher through three games. Maybe Dre'Mont can kick some salary in his direction, given Edwards is doing his job on a vet minimum.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
And he left under some unusual circumstances? I remember a contract was offered to him, but he sign somewhere else for less or something like that.
I thought they asked him to take a pay cut and he said no, so they cut him. Can't remember exactly though.

Polk738

Reaction score
This may surprise a lot of people but from some of the tape I've watched in podcasts, Clint Hurt actually schemed Jarran Reed to be in more one on one situations, forcing the Panthers to slide their protection more to the opposite side basically giving Reed more opportunities to affect the passing game.