Bengals vs Chiefs

xray

Reaction score
Burrow looks like the next Brady, who's also got decent wheels too .

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I mean… really… can this get any better other than Seahawks in the Super Bowl??

No Erin, Ben, Tommy, Patty …

Now if romo, buck, and troy boy would go away.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":22ph1dok said:
I mean… really… can this get any better other than Seahawks in the Super Bowl??

No Erin, Ben, Tommy, Patty …

Now if romo, buck, and troy boy would go away.
I dont want Mcvay in there either...

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Lol, Brittany Matthews won't be spraying the "peons" below her suite with champagne today.

Seriously, I'm happy to see the Bengals in the Super Bowl and the Cinncy fans looks so excited!

I'm hoping for a 49'ers win to top off the day.

Threedee

Reaction score
Note to Stealers fans: that is what an immaculate play looks like. When the ball never touches the ground.

toffee

Reaction score
Cyrus12":jujcnth1 said:
Epic collapse by Mahomes imo. Head too swelled up from last week still.

Here's an idea, may be KC wants to trade Mahomes for our Russ? way better player and Mr. Come Back. Not sure if John63 will go for it, but how about Mahomes + pick for Russ?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Mahomes lost it in the waning seconds of the first half AND the waning seconds of the second.

Crazy to think that he didn't need to play smart football to win, just average. Twice.

Elemas

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2sh1oagw said:
getnasty":2sh1oagw said:
Hmmmm, Joe Burrow overcoming a horrible OL.
Good qbs do that

He’s a good QB but, I see what you did there.

But, as bad as his line is, Russell’s is worse. Great try though!

Threedee

Reaction score
Did the Bungles just adjust really well on defense in the second half, or did the Chiefs slow down?

QWERTY

Reaction score
GemCity":1x18q8k4 said:
Cyrus12":1x18q8k4 said:
getnasty":1x18q8k4 said:
Good qbs do that

Did Seattle OL give up 9 sacks and still win the game?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
GemCity":3ubjpil2 said:
Cyrus12":3ubjpil2 said:
getnasty":3ubjpil2 said:
Good qbs do that

I gotta say - the Bengals line really is significantly worse. They gave up nearly 60 sacks. 55 in regular season to Seattle's 46. Not as good at run blocking, either.

Elemas

Reaction score
QWERTY":3m6rxoau said:
GemCity":3m6rxoau said:
Cyrus12":3m6rxoau said:
getnasty":3m6rxoau said:
Good qbs do that

Did Seattle OL give up 9 sacks and still win the game?

Is that the barometer? Dafuq point are you trying to make? Are you saying Burrows the only reason they won? Or…that Burrows a better QB? One may be true.

Russ took 7 sacks in a 2017 Rams game. We lost 42-7. That settles it. Russ sucks.

Elemas

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":w60ug8nv said:
GemCity":w60ug8nv said:
Cyrus12":w60ug8nv said:
getnasty":w60ug8nv said:
Good qbs do that

I gotta say - the Bengals line really is significantly worse. They gave up nearly 60 sacks. 55 in regular season to Seattle's 46. Not as good at run blocking, either.

And Geno took 13 of them in 4 games. Ever think there would be a lot more if it weren’t for Russ? He’s slowing down but…

Elemas

Reaction score
And sacks aren’t the only indicator.

Our line is and has been worse. I’m not taking away anything from Burrow. He’s incredible. But, throwing Russ under the bus because he should win with a bad line inferences are questionable.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
GemCity":jfnyohyf said:

Our line is and has been worse. I’m not taking away anything from Burrow. He’s incredible. But, throwing Russ under the bus because he should win with a bad line inferences are questionable.

I'm not trying to rag on Russ here - I just think that Cincinnati's line is significantly worse.

Worse LG, C, RG, and a practice squad player at RT currently, plus Jonah is on par with 2021 Duane and worse than past Duane.

I'm of the opinion that the Bengals have the worst line in the league, and I follow them pretty closely as my second favorite team. I would put Seattle around 20th if I had to.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
GemCity":3lxxro98 said:
Maelstrom787":3lxxro98 said:
GemCity":3lxxro98 said:
Cyrus12":3lxxro98 said:
Good qbs do that

And Geno took 13 of them in 4 games. Ever think there would be a lot more if it weren’t for Russ? He’s slowing down but…

Isn't this actually good for Seattle's offensive line? It points to their sack total actually being inflated.

Elemas

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2xliw4xp said:
GemCity":2xliw4xp said:

I'm not trying to rag on Russ here - I just think that Cincinnati's line is significantly worse.

Worse LG, C, RG, and a practice squad player at RT currently, plus Jonah is on par with 2021 Duane and worse than past Duane.

I'm of the opinion that the Bengals have the worst line in the league, and I follow them pretty closely as my second favorite team. I would put Seattle around 20th if I had to.

Same here…our AFC team. Hard not to be as we live 20 minutes north. My whole family are all “Who Dey”.
Their line is horrible. No doubt. I thought I read that ours is overall worse (if I recall, the rankings were close though…pressures, penalties, etc).

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
GemCity":2morh4ja said:
Maelstrom787":2morh4ja said:
GemCity":2morh4ja said:

Same here…our AFC team. Hard not to be as we live 20 minutes north. My whole family are all “Who Dey”.
Their line is horrible. No doubt. I thought I read that ours is overall worse (if I recall, the rankings were close though…pressures, penalties, etc).
I don't think any rankings have our line close to as bad as Cinci

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
GemCity":34f0piyg said:
Maelstrom787":34f0piyg said:
GemCity":34f0piyg said:

Nice. My uncles a big Bengals fan. Practically raised me after my dad died. Taught me all I know about football.

I went my entire life up to this point having never seen them win a playoff game. I'm gonna take the 12 hour drive down to watch the game with him in a few weeks. He rooted his ass off for Seattle in their Super Bowls, time to repay that.

Elemas

Reaction score
Last I checked, PFF had us ranked lower. But, PFF isn’t the best standard to go by.

No argument here. Both lines are bad imo. Burrow is already a really, really good QB and deserves kudos.

Mael…you’d statement about it being a testament to the line while Russ is in there makes sense as well.

I’m still a bit salty about Eskridge over Creed…