BB To the Saints... (Thread from last year)

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
I don't have to nitpick or alter anything to make you look dumb. I was hoping you would go back and check your facts, but you don't seem the type so I'll just point out that the Seahawks destroyed Manning in the SB so your argument is nullified.

wizard1183

Reaction score
Archer":13aep3vm said:
I don't have to nitpick or alter anything to make you look dumb. I was hoping you would go back and check your facts, but you don't seem the type so I'll just point out that the Seahawks destroyed Manning in the SB so your argument is nullified.

Go back and check my facts? I pointed out to you Seattle wouldn't go passed 2nd Rd of post season, they didn't. I said lynch wouldn't run more than 850 yrds and the entire team would statistically fall. That happened. My jimmy rant was just a rant. I honestly dont care what he does with Seattle. I never was big for receivers/TE Giants. You don't need all that height. It's overblown.

And I love how you used the word destroyed. Film live ect destroyed is the antonym of what took place. How does someone or something get destroyed and yet comes out on top and triumphant? Explain to me that? Manning was not the clutch in the game, but he commanded it well. Like I said there's nothing in the world that overcomes the side of money. And in a game lopsided like that? There was only 1 outcome. It happened...

pcbball12

Reaction score
wizard1183":vg1axx37 said:
Archer":vg1axx37 said:

Go back and check my facts? I pointed out to you Seattle wouldn't go passed 2nd Rd of post season, they didn't. I said lynch wouldn't run more than 850 yrds and the entire team would statistically fall. That happened. My jimmy rant was just a rant. I honestly dont care what he does with Seattle. I never was big for receivers/TE Giants. You don't need all that height. It's overblown.

And I love how you used the word destroyed. Film live ect destroyed is the antonym of what took place. How does someone or something get destroyed and yet comes out on top and triumphant? Explain to me that? Manning was not the clutch in the game, but he commanded it well. Like I said there's nothing in the world that overcomes the side of money. And in a game lopsided like that? There was only 1 outcome. It happened...
Cmon man are you serious? I seriously can't tell if this is the worst troll job of all time or you are just really, really incompetent.

We smashed the Broncos in SB 48 43-8. The same year many considered them the greatest offense of all time.

It was SB 49 we lost......to the Patriots.

Laloosh

Reaction score
pcbball12":xrf4eh4o said:
wizard1183":xrf4eh4o said:
Archer":xrf4eh4o said:

Cmon man are you serious? I seriously can't tell if this is the worst troll job of all time or you are just really, really incompetent.

We smashed the Broncos in SB 48 43-8. The same year many considered them the greatest offense of all time.

Right... The Patriots... and Peyton Manning... Right?

wizard1183

Reaction score
IronSaint":2631wmdn said:
I don't claim this guy. Recognize his username, he was banned over on SaintsReport sometime last year as well. :snack:
I was banned for things non football related. Basically the EE board cause the moderators were biased. Examples were basically ppl criticizing my views and name calling yet if I did it? I was getting infractions each time I was doing it and they weren't. How do I know this? Because they're not banned....and they were just as guilty if not more...

But that's water under the bridge. I'm talking football here. No clue why this guy comes in like I'm a cancer? Lol "don't associate me with him!" Then keep your nose out of it! :th2thumbs:

wizard1183

Reaction score
Laloosh":3k3tbozr said:
pcbball12":3k3tbozr said:
wizard1183":3k3tbozr said:
Archer":3k3tbozr said:

Right... The Patriots... and Peyton Manning... Right?

Lmao yea you're right. My bad. My head is in the sand there. Sorry. Want thinking. About the game you guys won. Excuse me. :34853_doh:

I retract the statements made against Seattle vs Manning. For some reason I was think they played in Carolinas spot but it was Pats game. I'm working 12 hr shifts. Regardless, Saints will show up this yr against Seattle and it'll be a 3pt game or saints blow Seattle away.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Archer":4yddyhmt said:
wizard1183":4yddyhmt said:
I don't think saints will be terrible this yr. I just don't think they'll be a top team. I could be wrong but defense is too young. And let's back up for a second! Seattle lost to WHO in that Superbowl? That's right! Ancient old Manning who couldn't do much. Brees is on par to smash Manning off the record books. Yea he's getting up there in age I agree, but for a team not doing so well, guys throwing 4k yrds a season lol lets see what Wilson does without Lynch. It's time he shows someone he's a pocket pocket passer rather than running the ball or handing off to the beast.

I'll tell you why that prediction holds true: saints last played Hawks twice in Seattle. First game decimated, playoff game they covered the spread. If you think for one secons Seattle will blow the Saints away no matter if 4th string defense is playing? You're delusional. It's a setup. As of now Hawks are a 5pt fav over saints in Nola. Saints host Carolian which I believe will be a win. Then goes off to KC where it's a possible loss. Then they come home to host Seattle. Seattle hosts Falcons then plays away at ARI. Seattle is 4-2 since 2010 playing cards away. Likely they'll win. Then play Saints away. The bettors will see Seattle is playing Saints who have one of the toughest schedules this yr and is not like to do well playing Seatlle who's decimating their opponents due to an unbelievably easy schedule. They'll pound the Hawks to cover or win the game and they can tear their tix up. Money drives the game. Nothing else in the game drives it other than money. Follow the money, play against it and you come out ahead. Money will be be pouring on Seatlle that game. Saints may lose the game, but if you put money on a team against the spread? It better be on Saints or you just threw it away... Thank me later

Uh yes, the Seahawks "lost" to Peyton Manning, Wilson can't do well without Lynch and the favored team never wins games because of betting action. I'm glad you're here so I can learn more about the NFL.

Isn't the internet awesome?

Thanks Al Gore.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
wizard1183":1gj9inl1 said:
IronSaint":1gj9inl1 said:
I don't claim this guy. Recognize his username, he was banned over on SaintsReport sometime last year as well. :snack:
I was banned for things non football related. Basically the EE board cause the moderators were biased. Examples were basically ppl criticizing my views and name calling yet if I did it? I was getting infractions each time I was doing it and they weren't. How do I know this? Because they're not banned....and they were just as guilty if not more...

But that's water under the bridge. I'm talking football here. No clue why this guy comes in like I'm a cancer? Lol "don't associate me with him!" Then keep your nose out of it! :th2thumbs:
Always someone else's fault isn't it? IronSaint is a respected poster here. I'll go with him on this one.