Baldwin and Sanders on NFLN Added Video

IrishNW

Reaction score
Sanders never back peddled that fast even in his playing days. Baldwin would have destroyed him if they got into it.

trharder

Reaction score
I'm proud of Doug. I don't think he changed the thinking of Prime, but he managed not to appear butt hurt. It was cold blooded like it should have been.

Smellyman

Reaction score
trharder":1vmqvr80 said:
I'm proud of Doug. I don't think he changed the thinking of Prime, but he managed not to appear butt hurt. It was cold blooded like it should have been.

I actually think Sanders did well too. Nice job by both.

timmat

Reaction score
I really appreciate the characters on and character of this team. Nicely and strongly done Doug.

Northhawk

Reaction score
Baldwin did himself proud against a self-absorbed jerk.

Baldwin proved he is the "grown man" while Sanders is the spoiled child.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LMAO ADB owned and controlled that interview. He was 3 steps ahead of "past his prime"!

sc85sis

Reaction score
JSeahawks":20lwbhgv said:
kidhawk":20lwbhgv said:
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/super-bowl-live/0ap3000000464384/Sanders-faces-off-against-Baldwin[/urltargetblank]

Man, I'd love to get my hands on one of those sweatshirts he's wearing. Those are beautiful.

Those jackets look awesome. I like those way better than the Michelin Man coats they had last year.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":kv44wvdg said:
trharder":kv44wvdg said:

I actually think Sanders did well too. Nice job by both.

This.

It felt a bit awkward a couple of times because I'm expecting one of them to blow up,
or start the butthurt face. But neither of them did.

It had a tete a tete feel about it.

Largent80

Reaction score
I saw it live and thought it was the highlight of the whole day.

Doug is awesome, and he is going to make some big plays for us yet again.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Doug was awesome. Prime played it cool.

The most distracting thing about the interview was that Cowboys fan in the background.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
ADB20Stats20analysis

ADB has a valid argument, if you want to see the numbers take a look. Also, Prime is an ignorant cocky SOB, "Dont nobody have time to do the math on that". Please he's too dumb to do the math on that.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
I lol'd when at the beginning Prime dropped the "according to the stats" line when he's was trying to prove his point, yet didn't actually cite any stats (because he doesn't know them) yet he then poo-poo'd the stats once ADB started listing their stats later in the conversation because they obviously didn't support Prime's point of view...

A Prime example of Prime talking out his Ass, getting called on it and then back peddling like crazy to try and save face...

BEEF46

Reaction score
"Richard" Sanders= Sh!tbrick

Love that Baldwin challenged him and didn't back down then actually brought facts to support his side of the debate unlike the other particpating party.

Prior to the segment Less than Prime and Baldwin had a little semi friendly chest to chest/eye to eye meeting in anticipation of their discussion. I wish ADB would have B-slapped him at that point......

Seaswab

Reaction score
Baldwin picked a bad time to rant to the media after a game in which he had a huge drop and fumbled a kickoff. I would probably advise him to shut up after a game like that but whatever.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This interview is why Deion Sanders is probably my favorite NFL head on TV. He keeps everything real, doesn't shy away from anything, and also shows respect. Unlike Cris Carter who constantly felt like he had to defend his ego, Deion mentioned multiple times how much respect he has for Baldwin and the Hawks.

Great interview. I thought Baldwin answered and handled the questions about as good as he could.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Seaswab":2mxqt8ez said:
Baldwin picked a bad time to rant to the media after a game in which he had a huge drop and fumbled a kickoff. I would probably advise him to shut up after a game like that but whatever.

You need a hug and maybe a nap.

SC

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think both Sanders and Baldwin did a good job in a situation that could have easily turned bad, especially because Baldwin is just that intense and more. If you ask me Revis is going to have his hands full.

Latest posts