Bad Omen? It's so cold, the Vikings Gjallarhorn broke

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wow. That's insanity. I went to Beijing in winter and the coldest that got was like 15. Can't imagine what -4 feels like.

Good luck!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Over the winter of '77-'78 I was stationed at Great Lakes Naval Base going to Electronics Tech school, about 45 miles north of Chicago. Every 6 days I had to stand Shore Patrol watch (wandering around outdoors over a given route), and somehow always got the 10pm-to-2am watch. They would secure us if it got to -20F, but amazingly the time/temp sign at the bank never got below -19F... That's some real cold. Your body parts stop doing what you command them to. Your brain starts to think only in terms of getting warmer. I don't envy either team today! And I sure wouldn't pay for a ticket to watch from the stands today.

Vikes45

Reaction score
No problem. Next horn up. This one was from the '09 playoffs. It's 1-0!

Horny zpskboui8ms

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe a Seahawk landed on it. :stirthepot:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It got below zero here once, I think it was in '89, or '92 and was like 2 below, I remember being out sledding and and having a runny nose which froze to my mustache, GROSS!

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":24r8e9kd said:
Wow. That's insanity. I went to Beijing in winter and the coldest that got was like 15. Can't imagine what -4 feels like.

Good luck!

At some point, the difference just doesn't matter any more.

Latest posts