Bad Injury Luck Already

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Jeesh, I didn't know McDougald had issues, that is very discouraging as he was a sunny spot on our defense this past Sunday.

Alright, I'm still sticking to the fact that there are many more chapters in this season and maybe in the end we can have a bunch of threads saying "remember when we all thought the season was lost" as we head into the NFC championship. :2thumbs:

RCATES

Reaction score
I can’t believe even the biggest of Homers would think our current Seahawks team could make the playoffs even without these injuries. We are full of holes and have a ridiculous schedule. It will take 10+ wins to get in. We’ll be lucky to reach 5. Wild cards are coming out of the North and South. Rams will have the division wrapped up by week 13.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RCATES":2ecbivpm said:
I can’t believe even the biggest of Homers would think our current Seahawks team could make the playoffs even without these injuries. We are full of holes and have a ridiculous schedule. It will take 10+ wins to get in. We’ll be lucky to reach 5. Wild cards are coming out of the North and South. Rams will have the division wrapped up by week 13.

Just hoping for the best. If you don't why even bother watching?

mrt144

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":ydr454lh said:
RCATES":ydr454lh said:

Just hoping for the best. If you don't why even bother watching?

To feel smarter than everyone else in unflappable cynicism. QED.