back from the game

anthony4r

Reaction score
First off let me say wilson could have avoided at least 3 sscks by scrambling interior wasn't bad but the tackles were horrible they blitzed every down marshawn was pissed the entire game after the two bootlegs you could see him screaming at the sidelines red Bryant is worthless I'm sorry that's just what I saw something is off with bobby wagner and the lob played great

volsunghawk

Reaction score
anthony4r":w9xhx9ui said:
First off let me say wilson could have avoided at least 3 sscks by scrambling interior wasn't bad but the tackles were horrible they blitzed every down marshawn was pissed the entire game after the two bootlegs you could see him screaming at the sidelines red Bryant is worthless I'm sorry that's just what I saw something is off with bobby wagner and the lob played great

Wagner's first game back after injury. Let's hope he shakes the rust off and gets back into form.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I saw Big Red make several nice plays. Don't know where you'd be able to call him worthless

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
anthony4r":du4odrl3 said:

There are these new things called periods that separate thoughts into sentences. They look like little dots at the end of a each thought. You should look into them.

WarHawks

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":319dfpzb said:
anthony4r":319dfpzb said:

There are these new things called periods that separate thoughts into sentences. They look like little dots at the end of a each thought. You should look into them.

That's just mean after all the guy had some good points i have to buy my dog some food tomorrow I'm glad they won but not happy with the game planning our o-line is the worst in football RW is pressured more than any other qb