Authentic jerseys now available

HAWKS2theBONE

Reaction score
Thought I would weigh in on this topic as I've been religously checking both NFL shop, Nike Store, and Hawks proshop looking for the limited Jerseys. I was able to snag a Lynch limited jersery up here in Calgary last year at Champs the very first day they got them. Since then I've been in search of a Wilson away and Thomas alternate (grey) both in the limited grade. I really think bang for the buck you can't beat the limited. Great jersey and get compliments everytime I wear it. Does anyone have any information as to when or if more of the limited jersey's will be available? I've contacted Nike online store directly and all they told me was they have the items listed in their system, but no ETA of when they will be in stock. Seahawks Pro Shop told me last year that they wouldn't be carrying the limited only the game and elite. Anyone who is close to the situation have any information? Thanks in advance.

jp25591

Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere online for a limited jersey. A Kam Chancellor alternate to be exact. Wish they had more available.

GawksAtHawks

Reaction score
Thx for heads up on this... I've been wanting a size 40 elite Wilson jersey for awhile now and now I have one on order!!! Had to pay the extra for a custom but its soooooo worth it!

Latest posts