Attention All Seahawk Players: Two Words...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"BUSINESS TRIP".

I don't want to hear ANY stories about how so-and-so saw so-and-so partying it up the night before the game. This isn't Miami (and we all know how well that turned out), there's nothing to celebrate - yet. Keep your mind and bodies right, like Russ...FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND.

After you beat the Redskins? Party like it's 2005.

themunn

Reaction score
Aros":3b1uuzvx said:
"BUSINESS TRIP".

I don't want to hear ANY stories about how so-and-so saw so-and-so partying it up the night before the game. This isn't Miami (and we all know how well that turned out), there's nothing to celebrate - yet. Keep your mind and bodies right, like Russ...FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND.

i bet the team doesn't party for the rest of the month and then some

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
I'd be more worried if I was a fan of a team that went 14-2 and dominated the entire season and has hubris rather than confidence. A team that really didn't have to deal with adversity all season.

One of my first memories was being a little kid and crying when the Redskins got blown out 38-9 by the Raiders in the 83 Super Bowl. I didn't understand how we could be so bad in one game after dominating the entire year.

Years later, I read about a bunch of the players being hungover that Sunday, and it pissed me the hell off as it should have been another Lombardi...but they got beat down instead in all phases of the game.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would rather have them camp in the hotel, don't want the DC police making any dumb arrests to give them an advantage.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's been a common theme. Over the years I've heard many times where the Seahawks looked like a junior high team on the road only to discover later that several players were out partying the night before. Nothing pisses me off more.

I know the Seahawks are very focused but they are also very young.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Yep! Stay focused, guys. You can see the sights of our nation's capitol during the offseason. You can party when the day after doesn't mean nearly as much. You have a handful of chances to get to the Super Bowl in your entire life. For now until the end of playoffs, it's ALL BUSINESS! Get it done.

grizbob

Reaction score
Aros":1ohs2ljn said:
It's been a common theme. Over the years I've heard many times where the Seahawks looked like a junior high team on the road only to discover later that several players were out partying the night before. Nothing pisses me off more.

I know the Seahawks are very focused but they are also very young.

They also are very well mentored by the coaching staff :th2thumbs:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Touche, boss. I'm so Vin Baker about the game. I can`t express the disappointment I`ll feel at a loss.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I think this team has the hunger. I expect Pete has a strict curfew for the players, but I don't think it's going to matter. This team wants blood.

LuvMySkins

Reaction score
Too late. It's already been reported that your boys were in the most popular strip club in DC last night..... The Stadium. Lol

Not that it matters tho. Nothing wrong with unwinding.

Largent80

Reaction score
LuvMySkins":10zyhiaw said:
Too late. It's already been reported that your boys were in the most popular strip club in DC last night..... The Stadium. Lol

Not that it matters tho. Nothing wrong with unwinding.

Reported where? By yourwildestdreams.org?

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Aros":1mykimbz said:
"BUSINESS TRIP".

Yes to paragraph one, no to two. Got a long flight back and another cross country trip to deal with (probably, unless MN gets a miracle win) the #1 NFC team. Although I actually feel more confident matching up in Atl than with SF, despite the shellacking a few weeks ago.

Something tells me Five-Eighths will keep at least the Offense on point if we win. Probably start breaking down tape on the flight home...

12th_Bob

Reaction score
What about that Packers WR that went out partying the night before super bowl I and kicked butt, Max McGee?

Granted, that was only one guy, if the starting 11 on defense pulled that then it would suck.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Hopefully they got a good party in Friday night in DC but will be smart about Saturday night.

Hawks46

Reaction score
My two words would be "crush them". Any way you gotta do it.

Latest posts