At least Seattle still has the Mariners

MO Hawk

Reaction score
OK, that put this whole thing it in perspective for me. Go Hawks, Go Pete!

Rat

Reaction score
I'm a Michigander, and while I only root for one of the local teams (Pistons), I see a LOT of dejected sports fans given the absolute disaster that the four Detroit franchises currently are. That's hard to see.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Mariners and Kraken. I don't know about you guys but I'm excited to see them reach competitive levels and to see the farm build up. With the Seahawks it's either super bowl or bust.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Crizilla":quc9puq2 said:
Mariners and Kraken. I don't know about you guys but I'm excited to see them reach competitive levels and to see the farm build up. With the Seahawks it's either super bowl or bust.

Excited for the Mariners? LOL. The Mariners fulfill my expectations every year. What a joke of a franchise.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Maulbert":mo7wm6xi said:
Crizilla":mo7wm6xi said:

Excited for the Mariners? LOL. The Mariners fulfill my expectations every year. What a joke of a franchise.
Exactly. Mariners haven’t done anything since 2001. And even then getting trounced early was a complete joke.

Seattle’s only great teams are the Sounders FC and Storm.

All other teams including UW has not done anything worth celebrating.

Latest posts