Arizona

eo620

Reaction score
When the schedule is released each year, I dread when the 'Hawks travel to AZ. This has been their personal house of horrors. This is where ET ended his Seahawks career, Chancellor ended his career, Sherman was lost for the season, and last year Q. Diggs broke his leg. There have been other "Hawks injuries there as well. I realize that players get injured in every park on every weekend but this place seems especially dangerous for Seattle. I hate this place.

O-LINE! Keep Geno safe!

Smellyman

Reaction score
When the schedule is released each year, I dread when the 'Hawks travel to AZ. This has been their personal house of horrors. This is where ET ended his Seahawks career, Chancellor ended his career, Sherman was lost for the season, and last year Q. Diggs broke his leg. There have been other "Hawks injuries there as well. I realize that players get injured in every park on every weekend but this place seems especially dangerous for Seattle. I hate this place.

O-LINE! Keep Geno safe!
but grass is better....

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think it has helped/will help somewhat the Seahawks havent played on grass since week 2. And 7 of our 8 games has been on artificial turf. Counting all 11 regular season games plus pre-season, Seahawks have played on a grass surface only twice.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I forgot Arizona be a grass field. So what I said is moot. Ahh man, prepare for the worst.

rjdriver

Reaction score

O-LINE! Keep Geno safe!
I appreciate you not mentioning the most obvious reason to hate it.. ;)

Rainger

Reaction score
My wife just said, well Geno is going to break the curse!

We are in Pub waiting for the Melbourne Cup to run in about 1 hour.

The race that stops a nation!
🏇
Edit:
Well I didnt win but my wife won $88.20 on a $20 bet

Last edited: