Aren't we happy we WASTED that money on has been Geno?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
There is certainly a problem on offense. I'm not at all convinced it's Geno.
The issue with Geno is I don’t see him as anything special. Geno isn’t the type of guy that elevates the team. He goes where the wind blows him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Was pinpoint accurate for most of the first half, but I've seen a total team collapse. They can't do anything. Lost both tackles and Lockett for part of the game.

It's bad in all 3 phases. Geno wouldn't be in my top 5 places to point blame, but he's not blameless.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
FWIW, Burrow had an even worse game today. It happens when your team is experiencing a complete failure to launch.

Threedee

Reaction score
The issue with Geno is I don’t see him as anything special. Geno isn’t the type of guy that elevates the team. He goes where the wind blows him.
He may not be able to take a punch, but, he has demonstrated that he can do other things.

strohmin

Reaction score
Like flushing money down a toilet.

Geno's career summed up and ended today...
Right, lets blame Geno for everything and not this supposedly revamped defense. Let's absolve Pete of all blame even though he put this crap together. We gave Russell much more money to put up crap performances like this yet most here still praised him.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Please, the offensive struggles was hardly on Geno. Get a grip...
Geno deserves some blame, though he’s not the biggest issue here. He certainly has not been great either even when he had time.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
In total blame for today? Geno gets such a small portion that it's hardly worth noticing.

hawker84

Reaction score
Geno deserves some blame, though he’s not the biggest issue here. He certainly has not been great either even when he had time.

Has he even been on the field today cant remember? All I've seen was Stafford and company on the field all day 🤷

Latest posts