Anyone watching the Combine Today?

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Isaiah Davis is tall and fast. Dyan Laube looks like a possible late round or UDFA. Wonder what their 20 yard shuttle will be.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Who thought up the 40 yard dash? 🤔. Shouldn't they be standing up running the 40? 😂. No wonder teams suck at drafting talent.

QWERTY

Reaction score
The TE groups are amazing this year.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
What do you mean? What'd I miss?
You didn't miss anything. I was just saying how the 40 yard dash is a dumb measurement for football. Ever see any wr get in the 40 yard dash stance in football? They should have stand up and have to chuck a inflatable dummy at the start then run the 40. 😂

Seahawker

Reaction score
Someone at the combine compared Odunze to Larry Fitzgerald.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Someone at the combine compared Odunze to Larry Fitzgerald.
I saw that. I kind of wish the Hawks would move Metcalf for some picks and pick up some of these studs in the second or later rounds. Luke McCaffrey was faster than his brother. Ladd McConkey looked good. Ricky Pearsall ran a fast time. Didn't finish the second group of QB or WR's, yet. These guys might be drafted lower than their talent suggest, who knows. Might be a steal in the later rounds.

Last edited:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
You didn't miss anything. I was just saying how the 40 yard dash is a dumb measurement for football. Ever see any wr get in the 40 yard dash stance in football? They should have stand up and have to chuck a inflatable dummy at the start then run the 40. 😂
I'm dumb. I thought you meant that they implemented a new "twist" or something... like they were laying on their back or some new fangled bullshit 😂

But yeah, it's just an effective example of straight line speed. Same as the bench or vertical.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
I'm dumb. I thought you meant that they implemented a new "twist" or something... like they were laying on their back or some new fangled bullshit 😂

But yeah, it's just an effective example of straight line speed. Same as the bench or vertical.
🤣. Reminds me of that track star the Seahawks had back in the day. Can't remember his name. Fast as the wind but couldn't catch worth a darn. 🤣

Latest posts