Anyone ordered commemorative books?

drdiags

Reaction score
I just bought the SI book using your link. Says to give them 8-12 weeks to deliver. I figure for $20.00 bucks it isn't a bad investment. I hope people stop finding cool stuff to buy. I am starting to scare myself. I may have to check into some type of rehab.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
I got the Seattle Times one already. Don't buy the license plate frame, though. Cheap plastic with stickers for the graphics. Wait for a proper cast metal version.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
A lot of the stuff in the SI book is the same as the stuff that is in the Special Commemorative SI magazine that was on store racks.

randomation

Reaction score
drdiags":14ov6lhl said:
I just bought the SI book using your link. Says to give them 8-12 weeks to deliver. I figure for $20.00 bucks it isn't a bad investment. I hope people stop finding cool stuff to buy. I am starting to scare myself. I may have to check into some type of rehab.

I blew most of my food budget without even buying a jersey ramen for the month pretty much :(

Minne

Reaction score
HawkFan72":260r4qfl said:
A lot of the stuff in the SI book is the same as the stuff that is in the Special Commemorative SI magazine that was on store racks.

yeah thats what i bought. love it

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":1ucit67c said:
I got the Seattle Times one already. Don't buy the license plate frame, though. Cheap plastic with stickers for the graphics. Wait for a proper cast metal version.

How is the book?

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
jkitsune":34w7anc6 said:
NorCalHawk12":34w7anc6 said:

How is the book?
I haven't had to do a book report in over 40 years so give me a couple hours. :)
Actually, it reads like a newspaper review of each game with the added bonus of super slick magazine style paper and 20/20 hindsight of a championship season. I have yet to see an SI mag here in NorCal...not likely in niner country. If any 12s in Cali sees one, point it out so I can go get it...

hazaduz

Reaction score
I got the one from Seattle Times and it is gorgeous and well worth the money

Latest posts