Anyone looking for Seahawks Super Bowl Media Day Jackets

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Nike store in Glendale, AZ has some and will let you do a phone order of up to $500 (so basically 2-3 items max).

Scottsdale will NOT do phone orders as their merch is only available for those locally at the SB.

Happy Hunting

You're welcome.

Edit: 1/28/15 11:22 AM

Note: It is a Factory Store not a Nike Town

- According to most recent reports, only size left is small, hopefully you're not a big guy and/or you got a girlfriend/wife who wants one.

raceday28

Reaction score
Good intel. I will give it a try.

Has anyone seen where to get the Media Day jacket that Pete was wearing??

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
raceday28":5x7sh1my said:

Well done ZagHawk. Raceday, they had Pete's jacket at the Seattle Team Shop in the Kitsap Mall last night. I would assume they have them at all other locations as well.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I'm so totally baffled how they make this stuff SO hard to get. Like they don't want our $$.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2czq939w said:
raceday28":2czq939w said:

Well done ZagHawk. Raceday, they had Pete's jacket at the Seattle Team Shop in the Kitsap Mall last night. I would assume they have them at all other locations as well.

You're welcome. As for the Pete Caroll one, I think I saw some at the Landing, but I don't remember whether or not it had the Seahawks logo on it, may have just had the super bowl logo.

Side note. Supposedly Pro Shop at Century Link has Seattle Skittles. Sadly I'm not leaving work for 2 hours to get some skittles.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2levcj4p said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2levcj4p said:
raceday28":2levcj4p said:

You're welcome. As for the Pete Caroll one, I think I saw some at the Landing, but I don't remember whether or not it had the Seahawks logo on it, may have just had the super bowl logo.

Side note. Supposedly Pro Shop at Century Link has Seattle Skittles. Sadly I'm not leaving work for 2 hours to get some skittles.

I saw some idiot pay $90 for them on eBay. another example of low supply, when they could sell a ton of them if they made them year round.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
I was told that the Nike store in Gelndale sold out and all they had were smalls. Anyone actually successful?

lsheldon

Reaction score

lsheldon

Reaction score
lsheldon":25guz88c said:
daveCFPrez":25guz88c said:
raceday28":25guz88c said:

BOOM

http://proshop.seahawks.com/Seattle_Sea ... Zip_Jacket

That one is close to the one Pete was wearing, but not qute the same. Looking back at Pete's media day video, it looks like the zipper and collar on Pete's jacket were lime green. I still haven't seen a jacket for sale with that same combo of black collar, shoulder, and sleeves, gray body and lime green zipper and collar accents.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
seahawksfan28":17yow9t0 said:
I was told that the Nike store in Gelndale sold out and all they had were smalls. Anyone actually successful?

My bud tried maybe 10 minutes ago and told me all they had were S and XL. You've probably been informed correctly. Maybe buy the Small and see if you can trade it ;)

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
lsheldon":1m6p56ii said:
daveCFPrez":1m6p56ii said:
raceday28":1m6p56ii said:

BOOM

http://proshop.seahawks.com/Seattle_Sea ... Zip_Jacket

Looking back at Pete's media day video, it looks like the zipper and collar on Pete's jacket were lime green. I still haven't seen a jacket for sale with that same combo.

Ah, and a GREEN SHIRT on under it. Somehow I thought the inside of the collar was green.
No, I'm not smoking anything, I leave that up to Donks fans.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
ZagHawk":21yqs39p said:
seahawksfan28":21yqs39p said:

My bud tried maybe 10 minutes ago and told me all they had were S and XL. You've probably been informed correctly. Maybe buy the Small and see if you can trade it ;)

Which store was it?

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
the Google search on my phone does not show a phone number for a Glendale Nike store can anybody confirm this?

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":n5s9ipkv said:
the Google search on my phone does not show a phone number for a Glendale Nike store can anybody confirm this?

I saw they have a factory store, but not a Nike Store, closest is Scottsdale and they only had small when I spoke to a Nike Rep.

lsheldon

Reaction score
King5 did a special from the 30K square foot pro shop at the XLIX stadium this morning. Supposedly they said that the media day jackets sold there were the only location to get identical ones to what the players / coaches wore.

They also do customization of items so you can get whatever number / name you want on it (at least for Jerseys). Anyone in that location might want to take a look. Being in Everett, i can't confirm any of this info.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Just stopped by the NFL Shop setup here in downtown Phoenix. Lots of Media Jackets still available although they did jack up the price. Selling for $225. They were doing custom super bowl jersey's also.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
12thbrah":2urxisl4 said:
Just stopped by the NFL Shop setup here in downtown Phoenix. Lots of Media Jackets still available although they did jack up the price. Selling for $225. They were doing custom super bowl jersey's also.

Are we able to buy over the phone?

Latest posts