Any suggestions for streaming the Hawks in Canada? eh?

BobbySwagner

Reaction score
:greetingsearthling: Hey everyone, I'm one of those guys that just reads all the awesome discussions that happen on .Net and never says anything.

I've gotten away from cable, but NEED my fix of Hawks games. Does anyone have any suggestions for good ways to stream the hawks?? (not looking to illegally stream, more or less just looking for a service to pay for that's just NFL)

I did a quick google search, but I figured for all things Hawks and football you guys would be the ones to ask.

Thanks in advance. Hope its okay I started this thread. lol

Popeyejones

Reaction score
You can get Sunday ticket as a stand alone web service in Canada (or at least you could a few years ago)

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Try DAZN (http://www.dazn.ca) and see if you can get all pre-season games on there too. You can get all regular season. NFL is all I used it for so i suspend my membership over the summer months.

I just went and took a look, yes you can get all pre-season games too. Just one warning....there have been lots of complaints about it freezing, being choppy etc. I can get all Hawk games on my normal cable package and only use DAZN to get games not accessible on tv. Cost is about $20 per month

94Smith

Reaction score
DAZN was pretty bad two years ago, but last season they cleaned their act up and things streamed nicely. You also get NFL network and specials like Hard Knocks. As well, you can view games from the season and past seasons. It also has NFL redzone. I recommend it.