Any Orange County hawk fans?

300ZXNA

Reaction score
I have quick favor to ask of any Hawk fans in the Mission Viejo/San Clemente area of Orange county. I am stationed here for the next three months on an internship for my final year of optometry school, and the place I am living it at does not have any cable/satellite TV. As a fan since I was a kid, this is a season I do NOT want to miss. If there are any Hawk fans in the area that would be willing to graciously offer me an invite over for games, it would incredibly appreciated! I assure everyone that I am a normal, well adjusted 33yo. :)

The Radish

Reaction score
300ZXNA":6jmczs9d said:
I have quick favor to ask of any Hawk fans in the Mission Viejo/San Clemente area of Orange county. I am stationed here for the next three months on an internship for my final year of optometry school, and the place I am living it at does not have any cable/satellite TV. As a fan since I was a kid, this is a season I do NOT want to miss. If there are any Hawk fans in the area that would be willing to graciously offer me an invite over for games, it would incredibly appreciated! I assure everyone that I am a normal, well adjusted 33yo. :)

Well as normal and well adjusted as any former Coeur d'Alene, Id. resident can be.

:D

I told him we had some fans down that way. Hopefully some of you can connect with him.