Amount of time CBS allocated to showing Swift during SB

Mizak

Reaction score
They showed a couple of seconds of her then back to the game. Do some of you guys, in those couple of seconds,

Wanna see players doze off?

See which player vomited?

See which player took a drink from a Gatorade bottle?

See which players played around with his helmet?

See which player looked at the tablet and start thinking?

See the head coach chew gum and throw it at the fans at the stadium?

is that more entertaining than them showing Swift?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
When you make a pie chart showing it in contrast with the entire broadcast, it is going to make it look small. However, this is purposely deceptive. You need to show a pie chart showing how often she is shown vs other celebrities in football throughout history.

Please show that so we can get an actually relevant comparison instead of something purposely deceptive. Thanks.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Also, isn't it kind of odd that these stats are purposely leaving out the amount of time she was shown in the post game? What about articles? These things are all relevant. These stats are purposely cherry picked to make it seem like people are crazy to complain about this.

Why not just show the whole truth and everything that's relevant? What's the point of shielding us from that? I think we already know.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Imagine looking at these stats and not having the mental capacity to understand that it's completely cherry-picked deceptive trash.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
No, what's odd is that you are still talking about it and can't just move on with your life.

Next time I see you talking about anything that happened in the past I'm gonna call you out for the exact same thing.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I apologize, I find these threads hilarious, it's not nice to instigate but damnit lol. More women watching football with their dudes is a good thing for the game I think, and also of course the NFL is a whore for money, it's not either or. I like watching it from afar without knowing much lol.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Also, isn't it kind of odd that these stats are purposely leaving out the amount of time she was shown in the post game? What about articles? These things are all relevant. These stats are purposely cherry picked to make it seem like people are crazy to complain about this.

Why not just show the whole truth and everything that's relevant? What's the point of shielding us from that? I think we already know.
If this was literally ANYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET typing all this, I would ask, seriously, "ARE YOU ******* KIDDING?"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the Fender thread about the 45 minute meeting he had to have about Taylor Swift, people wearing Pink for Cancer Awareness and leaving his car at the gas pump to shop. Followed by pooping at work.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If this was literally ANYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET typing all this, I would ask, seriously, "ARE YOU ******* KIDDING?"

What's wrong with me pointing this out? If somebody is going to analyze all the facts, shouldn't they present all of them and not purposely leave things out?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the Fender thread about the 45 minute meeting he had to have about Taylor Swift, people wearing Pink for Cancer Awareness and leaving his car at the gas pump to shop. Followed by pooping at work.

Oh it's coming.

I don't have a lot to give to the human race, but I can at least educate people on these topics and try to make the world a better place.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
They showed a couple of seconds of her then back to the game. Do some of you guys, in those couple of seconds,

Wanna see players doze off?

See which player vomited?

See which player took a drink from a Gatorade bottle?

See which players played around with his helmet?

See which player looked at the tablet and start thinking?

See the head coach chew gum and throw it at the fans at the stadium?

is that more entertaining than them showing Swift?

We would like to see a variety of things. Seeing the same thing over and over is simply not good entertainment no matter what you are watching.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
So never show shots of the fans? They aren't playing

It isn't about that. It's about showing the same fan over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Yep. In fact, I was hoping they showed her MORE because I just like to laugh at how people get so worked up about it.
I still haven't seen one real explanation on how it's actually impacting your life. It flat out isn't.

Poor officiating doesn't impact our life either. So should people not complain about it?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
*brushes the dust off my shoulders*

Welp, I've successfully put everyone in their place. All in a day's work.