Advice Needed (Playoff/SB Trip planning)

volshawk

Reaction score
I live in PA and I'm looking to attend either the NFC Championship or the SuperBowl. While the SB would be an awesome experience, I think the trip would be almost twice that of flying to Seattle for the NFC Championship game (which seems crazy). What would you guys do? I think the NFC Championship atmosphere would be unreal and frankly better than NJ. However, it would be pretty unforgettable to attend the SB.

Also, I know this is counting chickens before they hatch and all that...but both of these trips would require some planning (logistics and dollar wise). Plus, I'm optimistic this is the year.

nsport

Reaction score
Last time against Carolina, it was surreal. We dominated that team as though it was our destiny... amazing experience. I say come to Seattle!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
The NFC Title Game would be my choice as well.

The NFC Title Game is a lot more of a HAWK party than the SB that would be and is always a corporate event.

If you are talking two people, it would be much cheaper as well.

If it was me I would go to Stub Hub and pick your seats now and pay for them. If the game doesn't happen you get a 100% refund.

Then book your flight and lodging with paying attention to cancelation policies.

I was at the NFC Title game in 2005/2006 and I can tell you that the electricity that is in the air is something that truly can not be described, it must be felt.

If we get there and draw Carolina, I would think Steve Smith would have a huge knot in his gut, he still has nightmares from the last time!

GO HAWKS!!!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
pfft NJ is the best.

no actually I gotta agree with OP, it might be a better experience, and especially at home taking the NFC.

On a side note, if we do advance to SB, i can see a whole bunch of threads like popping up. Maybe we can add a special section for it? Just a thought.

Enjoy the week 12s! :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts