Adopt a Sophomore?

kf3339

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":29uxuww9 said:

^ This.

As much as I like many of our sophomore picks for future potential when we drafted them, it was getting Jesse Williams in the 5th that really made me take notice!

I know his knees may be an issue and he seemed top heavy last fall, but he is the one guy who could really have a permanent place on our DL at either the 5tech or maybe 1 tech in time. I just really want to see him shine this year.

So I just hope he is fully healthy and we can see him at his full potential!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Jordan Hill, more than likely we will lose 3 of the 5 McDaniel, McDonald, Clemons, Bennett, Bryant. That will leave a ton of snaps for our DL and a guy like Hill will get his fair share. He showed some promise early but nagging injuries and a stellar season by McDonald really kept him off the field.

Jesse Williams was my adopt a rookie and Harper was a close 2nd. I still wish we had kept a spot for Harer his 6'1 230 frame would be a great asset next season.

godawg

Reaction score
Tha Monstar was my adopt a Rookie, and I still have high hopes. If his knees hold up, after he gets some more coaching, he will be frightening.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I think i had Chris Harper... I'm gonna go with Bowie. I could see him taking Breno's spot if he's let go.

Latest posts