Aditi Kinkhabwala picked the falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":1brt4zsf said:
Is that the Tanzanian Prime Minister?

She's one of 18 NFL.com analysts who makes weekly picks. She was one of 7 to pick the Falcons

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/story/0ap1000000124503/article/divisional-round-analysts-unanimously-pick-broncos-patriots[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
she would probably be better at that job than pretending she knows anything about football.

She sounds like a blind person describing a laser show when she tries to talk about it.

Lets put it this way, her expertise has made her so popular that this post already shows up on the second page of a google search of her name.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Fox0r":39d159qw said:
Not trying to be a douche, but was this topic really necessary?

Are any of these topics "necessary"?

I was trying to make a joke, some levity. A little tiny bit of humor for anyone who knows this 'reporter' and how terrible she is.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Fox0r":15vjnl95 said:
Not trying to be a douche, but was this topic really necessary?

Absolutely, we need a topic for every person who DARES to think that the #1 seed might beat the #5 seed in the playoffs. Who do these people think they are anyway :stirthepot:

bellyfat

Reaction score
Hey I hate these expert picks as much as anybody but the way you presented this piece comes off as a little racist. I know that is not your intent but it does come off like that. You didn't have to make this thread.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
bellyfat":guclr8tq said:
Hey I hate these expert picks as much as anybody but the way you presented this piece comes off as a little racist. I know that is not your intent but it does come off like that. You didn't have to make this thread.
Say wha?!?!

How?

Exar0s

Reaction score
I take her opinion more serious than other experts. Only because she is smoking hot though.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
kidhawk":3jzin6j9 said:
Trrrroy":3jzin6j9 said:
Is that the Tanzanian Prime Minister?

She's one of 18 NFL.com analysts who makes weekly picks. She was one of 7 to pick the Falcons

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/story/0ap1000000124503/article/divisional-round-analysts-unanimously-pick-broncos-patriots[/urltargetblank]

I guess I wasn't too far off.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
bellyfat":3phypmoq said:

huh?

Barthawk

Reaction score
bellyfat":2pptm712 said:

Elaborate on how the title and/or the OPs original post is racist? Inquiring minds would like to know..

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'll admit that she has name that is sort of funny but the point is that she's a terrible reporter who constantly sounds like she's just trying to keep up with someone else's notes prepared for her. Anyone who even knows who she is can verify that she's one if if not the most inept reporter on NFL network. This has nothing to do with her race, and while we're on it, her sex.

She is just not a good NFL reporter, and I find it hilarious that she even gets to make an 'expert analyst' type pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts