Aaron Rodgers

BamKam

Reaction score
Big fan of Rodgers, as long as that guy is the QB of Green Bay, the Packers will be scary.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
BamKam":fcetp961 said:
Big fan of Rodgers, as long as that guy is the QB of Green Bay, the Packers will be scary.

Same here. I'd prob be in the minority in saying I believe the best qb in the league was sitting at home in Green Bay watching the SB, not playing in it in an orange jersey.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I think he's trying to use the friendly tactic to try to get some of our up coming free agent CB's to go to Green Bay.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
HawksSoc":8gfoem5w said:
BamKam":8gfoem5w said:

Same here. I'd prob be in the minority in saying I believe the best qb in the league was sitting at home in Green Bay watching the SB, not playing in it in an orange jersey.

This. Manning was not physically good enough to be the best QB this year. If you cant move at ALL and can't throw bullet passes, it makes you a limited QB.

dutchman063

Reaction score
GB's defense is so far from seattles level its not even realisticly attainable for those guys

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Rodgers Statistically is the best QB ever. He is the ONLY player that has started a bunch of years and have over a 100 rating. Wilson would be the only other one but he has only played 2 years

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":2ve14w2f said:
HawksSoc":2ve14w2f said:
BamKam":2ve14w2f said:

This. Manning was not physically good enough to be the best QB this year. If you cant move at ALL and can't throw bullet passes, it makes you a limited QB.

Kinda agree. My thinking is both Manning and Rodgers can make every throw in the book, but Rodgers can do things Manning can't, i.e. the deep ball, mobility, etc... I mean look at this;

[youtube]N1ma-YXnT1w[/youtube]

There's no way Manning gets anything but nailed on that play. I don't know if any other qb in the league could make a TD from that.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HawksSoc":4yaaon7c said:
Swedishhawkfan":4yaaon7c said:
HawksSoc":4yaaon7c said:
BamKam":4yaaon7c said:

Kinda agree. My thinking is both Manning and Rodgers can make every throw in the book, but Rodgers can do things Manning can't, i.e. the deep ball, mobility, etc... I mean look at this;

There's no way Manning gets anything but nailed on that play. I don't know if any other qb in the league could make a TD from that.

I know 1 qb that could do it....heheh
russell-wilson-super-bowl.jpg%3Fw%3D650%26h%3D366

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
He speaks the truth.

Not surprisingly, most of the those commenting to the article refute how special Seattle's D is this year.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Jeez WilsonMVP, do you think you could have found a bigger picture of our dashing leader? :p

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
He's showing you the real cost of giving one player 20+ million a year no flexibility, depth or balance. Who knows he may get smart and restructure like Brees is offering to so they can bring in better players.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Eddie Lacy is for real. He looks like the next best tailback in the NFL, very Beast Mode-esque.

The combination of Rodgers-Lacy looks scary over the next few seasons.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Still hate him, that chum better recognize our greatness though, everyone should

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
No. No. Though Rodgers is speaking truth, is a phenomenal talent, and a classy dude, he is also shrewd. He has learned from the mistakes of Brady, the 49ers, et al, and is keenly aware that his Packers are visiting the Hawks' den next season. I vaguely recall Aaron talking a little smack before playing us a few years back. Learning from others mistakes, he appears to be adopting the policy - "Pet the bear. Don't poke it." :domotwak:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rodgers can do what Brady and Manning can do but they can't do what Aaron Rodgers does. Rodgers will go down as one of the greatest QBs in history but his best years will not see him any more SBs because of the defenses in the NFC, us in particular, and that will keep him on par with Manning, Young and Favre, but under Montana, Brady and Elway. IMO.

themunn

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":25aaxl2t said:
HawksSoc":25aaxl2t said:
BamKam":25aaxl2t said:

No doubt. Can you imagine Rodgers with that O-line, those receivers and 8 home games in Denver opposed to Lambeau?

It's not even close.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawksSoc":ey5j25xd said:
Swedishhawkfan":ey5j25xd said:
HawksSoc":ey5j25xd said:
BamKam":ey5j25xd said:

Wilson.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
hieroglyphics":3jz8rubd said:
Eddie Lacy is for real. He looks like the next best tailback in the NFL, very Beast Mode-esque.

I disagree. Lacy gained 800ish of his 100 yard against lower half of the league rush defenses. He did this in 8-9 games as opposed to gaining the other 300 against top rated rush defense in the other half of the season.