80's Beard no longer on Sirrus NFL Radio

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
This sucks. I love listening to him and Pat Kirwin. He seamed to really keep a keen on on our team and talked Hawks a ton on his show.

Scottemojo! You bummed as much as I am about this?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Pat and Tim did very well together. Fox stole a good one. The guys that have been filling in recently don't do nearly as well with Pat.

Thread Killer

Reaction score
The way callers were talking, I thought the guy had died at first.

Oh well. He was good, but Kirwan is really the guy that makes the show, IMO. Jim Miller should do well with him.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Thread Killer":2w8twb06 said:

Oh well. He was good, but Kirwan is really the guy that makes the show, IMO. Jim Miller should do well with him.

Can't stand Jim Miller. All you here is Bears talk when he is on. Serious homer.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Thread Killer":14ugyp9z said:

If Jim Miller is the permanent co-host, that show has been ruined for me. Miller knows everything about the Bears and next to nothing about any other team. He doesn't do research into any other team and just spouts what he hears other people spout. Absolutely zero original thoughts.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jim Miller is a doofus. Just the other day I heard him say that Dalton is the first qb to take his team to the playoffs his first two years. Flacco? Between that and his Ponder lust, I think he might be still concussed.