7 Winning Seasons

chris98251

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3fu1oj9n said:
KK84":3fu1oj9n said:
CPHawk":3fu1oj9n said:
Take away the 2 years with Mora in Seattle, and it's been a great run all the way back to 2002.

Mora was only 1 year, 2009. The other terrible year in that stretch was 2008, Holmgren's last season.
Your point is still extremely valid though, it has been a fantastic stretch. Only the Patriots have been better.

Holmgren showing up really turned this franchise around. It took awhile for that to pan out, especially when dude was trying to be GM as well. Then the Carroll era started and everything exploded. Before Holmgren I never expected anything good. It was always mediocre to bad.

If your basis is to name all of the teams who have had it better and all you get is Patriots, you're a very lucky fan. Very, very lucky. I know a lot of people were pissed about last year, but if that's a "bad" Carroll team, we're super lucky.

Well some of us were around when a guy named Chuck Knox was here and guys like Curt Warner, Kenny Easley, Bruce Scholtz, Terry Beeson, Steve Largent, John L Williams and many more were here and we did pretty well till some Bastard Bought us.

BASF

Reaction score
Not to nitpick with my first post in years, but the title should be seven consecutive winning seasons. It is a feat that only seven other franchises have accomplished since 1980. If we have a winning record again next season, the eight consecutive seasons falls to only four other franchises. Carroll is on another level and we are lucky to have him.