49ers OC claims he didn't use real offense during 42-13 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1kemap9i said:
crappershit would rather take body shots and celebrate a loss, while his opponent is perfecting his craft and working out with his teammates. The off season hasn't even started yet, and Wilson already has the edge. I'll take the guy that is 100% dedicated to the QB position...EVERY time.

Wow. What a homerificly asinine statement.

Kaep was working out it Atlanta WITH SEVERAL OF HIS WRs and NFL draft prospects 1.5 weeks after the Super Bowl.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Marvin49":3tk6lanx said:
SouthSoundHawk":3tk6lanx said:
crappershit would rather take body shots and celebrate a loss, while his opponent is perfecting his craft and working out with his teammates. The off season hasn't even started yet, and Wilson already has the edge. I'll take the guy that is 100% dedicated to the QB position...EVERY time.

Kaep was working out it Atlanta WITH SEVERAL OF HIS WRs and NFL draft prospects 1.5 weeks after the Super Bowl.

By working out your really mean getting another tattoo.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":25s5wmbs said:
SouthSoundHawk":25s5wmbs said:

Must have been kinda tough to work out with his new chest tats still leaking.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Ricardo Lockette, Chad Hall, and A.J. Jenkins came to workout....COOL STORY. He still celebrated that amazing super bowl, and trying to become some kind of celebrity. I don't give a shit if he started working out "1.5" weeks later. You keep supporting that garbage, we'll see how many more years this conversation goes on.

Also, LOL at calling my statement asinine...only to use the "word" homerificly. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Bakergirl":2vkrjn3k said:
Marvin49":2vkrjn3k said:
SouthSoundHawk":2vkrjn3k said:

By working out your really mean getting another tattoo.

No, I mean working out.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/ ... eason.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... WpE5jJ_zwk

Marvin49

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2webes27 said:
Ricardo Lockette, Chad Hall, and A.J. Jenkins came to workout....COOL STORY. He still celebrated that amazing super bowl, and trying to become some kind of celebrity. I don't give a shit if he started working out "1.5" weeks later. You keep supporting that garbage, we'll see how many more years this conversation goes on.

Also, LOL at calling my statement asinine...only to use the "word" homerificly. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...do your posts make sense in your head?

I always wonder that when I read stuff like this.

It's like "I see crazy people...and they don't know their crazy".

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Are my forum posts supposed to be in MLA format???

Also, not interested in reading about some turd I don't care at all about. I definitely don't want to watch him work out.

Post that trash in a place where people actually care. if you haven't noticed, no one here gives a shit about how little he's working out.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":gvm4w1ha said:
Are my forum posts supposed to be in MLA format???

Also, not interested in reading about some turd I don't care at all about. I definitely don't want to watch him work out.

Post that trash in a place where people actually care. if you haven't noticed, no one here gives a shit about how little he's working out.

Then don't respond. Really simple.

A question was asked, I answered it with proof. You don't like it? There are 1000 other threads.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
There are a thousand other boards too. Maybe you should look at adopting a new one where people care about what you have to say, haha. Just remember to do plenty of body shots and get some sick new tats before you start posting else where.

Also, no one asked about his workout regiment. Admit it, you wanted to see who else would get aroused by a workout video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts