49ers LB Ahmad Brooks accused of Sexual Assault in lawsuit

penihawk

Reaction score
lmfao!!! Ok bud I will do that and now you can jump down off your high horse and unbunch your panties. :D

Brahn

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":7suoxjsc said:
penihawk":7suoxjsc said:
lmfao!!! Ok bud I will do that and now you can jump down off your high horse and unbunch your panties. :D

:34853_doh: I think I have found my first candidate for the ignore function. Have a good life. Go Hawks.

I never get these posts

People act all high and mighty over an ignore and try to let you know about it like they are telling your mom.

I mean I guess it gives some false sense of "winning" as if there is really anything to win.

I imagine these people are the same ones who speed up when you turn on your blinker, and then honk the horn like you cut them off as you get over.

Add me to the ignore function also, would hate for you to read one of my opinions one day.

penihawk

Reaction score
Now you hurt my feelings. Please don't ignore me and leave me out of the cool club! C'mon man

Uncle Si

Reaction score
penihawk":27dkd9ni said:
Now you hurt my feelings. Please don't ignore me and leave me out of the cool club! C'mon man

these types of pissing matches are fun in the shack...unless you two are serious, then have a go via PM.

Ignore feature is for kids.

Telling people you are ignoring them is akin to

fingers-in-ears.jpg

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Fly... i've read some of your stuff. You're smarter than to let someone get to you on here, ignore feature or not.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'd be happy if Brooks never saw the field again, but not because of off-field behavior. Dude is always added extra curricular activity when he tackles RW. Dirty sumbeyotch!