3 INTs, let's see some 4th quarter majic!!

toffee

Reaction score
Drew Lock has 3 INTS, but hey, Russ had those games too. I am cheering on Lock to stage a comeback in the 4th quarter!!!, Games are not won in the 1st, not the 2nd, not the 3rd, games were won in the 4th quarter.

TWO TDs in the 4th and carry the team. Do it Drew!!!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yall saying you think Drew is more "fun" to watch, the QB we have that is more "fun" to watch is Jacob Eason. He can launch a military level bomb strike with the ball.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Here we go Drew Lock here we go. The whole Dot Net is cheering for ya.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Yall saying you think Drew is more "fun" to watch, the QB we have that is more "fun" to watch is Jacob Eason. He can launch a military level bomb strike with the ball.
Kind of reminds me of Mallett, but with significantly less polish coming out of college (and significantly less destructive substance abuse as well)

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of Mallett, but with significantly less polish coming out of college (and significantly less destructive substance abuse as well)
Eason is everything you want in a QB, and he just needs to commit to the game yet doesnt. Sucks, since when he wants to be on, he is on and hard to beat. Throws fastballs too much though, even though they are dimes they are just coated in too much mustard.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Eason is everything you want in a QB, and he just needs to commit to the game yet doesnt. Sucks, since when he wants to be on, he is on and hard to beat. Throws fastballs too much though, even though they are dimes they are just coated in too much mustard.
Needs a ton of work with his feet, too. It's like he's in quicksand. Slows his whole game down.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I'm liking the comments regarding Waldren's play calling too. They've pointed out a few plays that have been called to Lock's strengths.

Rainger

Reaction score
Drew Lock has 3 INTS, but hey, Russ had those games too. I am cheering on Lock to stage a comeback in the 4th quarter!!!, Games are not won in the 1st, not the 2nd, not the 3rd, games were won in the 4th quarter.

TWO TDs in the 4th and carry the team. Do it Drew!!!
Well he has 2 ints. I hate that a receiver who knocks the ball to the defense from incompetent catching gives the QB an Int

Latest posts